Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
Networking & Community Projects*

Cameos!!!

PIT_FACE
PIT_FACE
Posted at

yer free to use anyone from putrid meat. lemme know if ya do,dude.

Posted at

Use any characters from Devon Legacy in any manner you wish.

~~~any manner O_O

Mettaur
Mettaur
Posted at

Hey dude, I'd love a cameo! I got two characters so far, they are pretty common types so you should know what they look like. I made a thread with their description, one is a Mettaur who is small enough to stand on your shoulder and has the BoS symbol on his helmet(bit of a techie, also nervous). Plus I got a goomba, same size, but he wears power-armor, the "normal" type (Not the Outcasts), the charge-in-and-ask-questions-after-you-realize-where-you-are kind of guy. If you need a character and they aren't acceptable, then you can use my guard, he is also the one I use for my image. His name is Ethan, he wears black gloves, has messy brown hair, has a sweet fedora, and usually wears a business suit. I think that clothes are the only description needed, since he IS a madness man. Quiet guy that can rip out a drunkards spine, and then continue drinking his beer. The Goomba is called Ludwig, and the Mettaur is called Alfonso. Need any more info on them, just PQ me or visit the thread, It's listed on my page. Also, this comic includes ALL characters in the Fallout 3 universe, so you can use characters from the game Fallout 3. Have fun!
P.S. If you REALLY need an example of what they look like, I'll try and submit a page of the quarrelsome duo.

Posted at

@ JustnoPoint: Yup, I will.

@ Mettaur: As I responded in the PQ, I need you to have a few comic pages out first so I have something to work with. These cameos are supposed to come from "comics" because this is a "comics" site. :D. But if you get a few pages out and I find something to work with, I will most definitely include them.

Thank you.

Mettaur
Mettaur
Posted at

Don't worry 1337, I understand. It's just I have no artist. Here's the thing here, I am a good artist with actual drawing, but I have no scanner. I am trying GIMP and It is hell. I was going to get a cameo, and hope it would attract an artist. Also, to see what people would think of the characters first. But I have no artist. So unless I get an artist, It will be a LONG time until I get a few pages out. And I can't guarantee they will be stunning in quality. Think of It like that mission in BigTown (Lone Wanderer=Artist), all the hard working, and in the end, you've saved everyone, feel good, like a hero, for helping. BUT you can't take the caps reward from Red or Timebomb. Yeah, so since I don't think I'll be finding anyone like that soon for the drawing, It will take a while. And remember, only you can prevent mutant flesh virus. And now, some music! I don't want to set the world, on, f-

Kroatz
Kroatz
Posted at

I don't know if My comic is the right kind to be Kameo'd but you can use any character you have seen or will see in No heroes and in Kodi. If you'd like I'll even send some character sketches.

if you use anything just name 'no heroes' in the authors notes plz.

PIT_FACE
PIT_FACE
Posted at

I will Pitty, you're the third participant. :)

fookin cool!thanks 1337!

Posted at

Argghh!!! You people are signing up after the thing's all set up and entering the thing is over!!! Argggh!!!

But I will use both you and Kroatz's characters for the next one if I ever do this again, which I more than likely will. It raises my popularity. :)

PIT_FACE
PIT_FACE
Posted at

Well you've kinda been in for a while. :)

in the line up? yeah i read it on the comments. ACCEPT MY GRATITUDE!

arteestx
arteestx
Posted at

Feel free to use anyone from Xolta if you want.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.