Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

Eat It, Or Beat It!

Mettaur
Mettaur
Posted at

Here are the rules, as the Picture War game is now about posting something related to the last picture, here is the original rules for it. An image is posted, and then the next person posts a picture of something they think could either A, eat it, or B, beat it.

Example: Picture of cat, followed by a dog, followed by a bear, followed by a red-neck with gun, followed by a evil donut monster, followed by a police officer…

Okay, first picture, and now I release the reins.

Posted at

Mettaur
Mettaur
Posted at

READ THIS, IT IS IMPORTANT!!!

Sorry to forget, but htis isn't jsut a copy of picture wars. We continue having stuff for beating each other, but by the time we get a picture that isn't challenged in a day, it iwns and we start a new competition. The next one will be nerdiest image you can think of.

Zeph
Zeph
Posted at

Posted at

We're already moving over to nerdy images?

Mettaur
Mettaur
Posted at

We weren't on nerdiest yet, as there isn't a winning beat or eat pic yet. But that'll be tough to beat when the nerd contest comes around.

Posted at

I really didn't see how the giant fire breathing robot was suppose to relate to one upping cat eating Bush so I figured we were moving on already.

Mettaur
Mettaur
Posted at

Yeah, this is starting to go crazy, lets just move on to the nerdiest image. Product Placement, if you would re-post your image.

Posted at

…ok.

Zeph
Zeph
Posted at

I just figured, the robot could beat him. I mean come on, George bush can't fight a giant firebreathign robot.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.