Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
Comic Talk and General Discussion *
Walrus
Walrus
Posted at

I made a sign to keep the kids away while I slept to rest up for the midnight shift.

"Please do not knock or ring doorbell or you will disturb the eternal sleep of the UNDEAD."

This was after a bitch session about one of the therapists in group therapy. Then we went over the "brand-new" so neat behavioral therapy that I've known how to do for 20 years. lol!

I put a sign up that read, "No candy here" and people still rang the doorbell.

HippieVan
HippieVan
Posted at

I made a sign to keep the kids away while I slept to rest up for the midnight shift.

"Please do not knock or ring doorbell or you will disturb the eternal sleep of the UNDEAD."

This was after a bitch session about one of the therapists in group therapy. Then we went over the "brand-new" so neat behavioral therapy that I've known how to do for 20 years. lol!

I put a sign up that read, "No candy here" and people still rang the doorbell.

You both have no hearts. On Halloween, you buy huge amounts of candy and give out as much of it as possible to children dressed up in cute costumes! End of story! It's one night a year and you can't stay even be bothered to put a bowl of candy on your doorstep with a note to not take too much? Come on.

lefarce
lefarce
Posted at

My costume > everyone else's.

I lost the city costume contest by one place… to my archenemy: MR.T

Imagine if you will, House vs. Mr.T. He kept telling me he pitied me for bein' a fool while I tried to tell him he was dying of heavy metal poisoning

bog damnsit this was the best halloween ever

Posted at

I sat around and watched crappy movies with three girls in the commons of my building. I can't even really say I have dirty stories that never really happened. I just got poked a lot.

But I still classify it as a huge improvement over last year when I worked a double shift.

X3 You pimp!

Ten times better than my Halloween….
Watched Shawn of the Dead and ate 100 Grand bars.
The Rocky Horror Picture Show sold out ; ; so I didn't get to go.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.