Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
Posted at

Post your happy thoughts! Share your rays of sunshine with everyone and maybe you'll cheer someone up. :)

Mine? i had the BEST dinner tonight (steak!!!) cooked by the best husband. Now I have cake.

Posted at

It's SNOOOWWIIIIIIIIIIIING!

Only a tiny bit, but this winter's been so dry I'll take what I can get, thankyou. ;)

Posted at

Happy Ray of Sunshine…

right now, somewhere…Someone just won the lotto

LunarYouko
LunarYouko
Posted at

Ooh, I like this thread. Happy thoughts happy thoughts….

My favorite happy thought: A nice warm, safe, comforting hug from someone special.

Next best: A pile of warm soft cozy blankets to suggle up in.

Mazoo
Mazoo
Posted at

I'm switching out of my Spanish IV class, and on the last class yesterday, all the people who sat around me wrote me really sweet farwell letters. (Although some of them made it sound like I was dying rather than just leaving the class…)

And some random guy came up to me the other day and gave me a totally legit $25 iTunes gift card. It was cool but really weird.

Posted at

Oh! I haven't shared this with anyone in the webcomic world yet! (bring on the wildfire!)

I'm getting married!

(TO A DECENT PERSON!)

let me be the first to say (from the webcomic world) congrats!

junoblairb
junoblairb
Posted at

Oh! I haven't shared this with anyone in the webcomic world yet! (bring on the wildfire!)

I'm getting married!

(TO A DECENT PERSON!)

let me be the first to say (from the webcomic world) congrats!

Thanks! I've been holding that in for weeks. :D

I like this topic. We have one of these in the SCD forum. It's very spammy but still great for the members. Hopefully this will stay open or get pinned. ^_^

Posted at

Congrats, Juno! I got married in August and it was wonderful. :)

My happy thought: WarioWare Smooth Moves. Weirdest and most AWESOME game ever. It made hubby and I do a victory pose (me holding the nunchuck to my ear, him holding the remote like a microphone) after completing a 2-player game.

0_0
0_0
Posted at

I LOVE YOU ALL

Wolfer
Wolfer
Posted at

I'm getting married!

(TO A DECENT PERSON!)
Congrats. Are you the bride or the groom? (no offense?)

Happy thought: A cozy sofa and good grapes. The best there is.

Adariel
Adariel
Posted at

I had my new career highscore at bowling today (162) - believe me thats something to be happy about

Alexis
Alexis
Posted at

I find that rum generally makes me quite happy. Then sad. Very very sad,

Posted at

I find that rum generally makes me quite happy. Then sad. Very very sad,

lol!

——————–
Happy Ray of Sunshine…
As we speak…Somewhere,the Inventors/artists/Leaders/Music Makers for the future are just being Born, Taking thier first steps, Drawing thier first picture, singing thier first song.

AQua_ng
AQua_ng
Posted at

I killed 100 people in one round on GunZ. This mean my lagging-streak is over! ^-^

Wolfer
Wolfer
Posted at

Well I hope you'll have a long and happy marriage and you'll have a bunch of kids!

Terminal
Terminal
Posted at

It rained today, that was pretty awesome.

Aussie_kid
Aussie_kid
Posted at

The girls got bored and made me take one of those Cosmo quizes. Apparently, I am an ideal pick for a husband. Don't drink, don't watch sports, feel guilty if I just look at another girl, may not do chores straight away, but they do get done, affectionate, sympathetic, I stop the second I hear no, chivalrous (To a degree) and a couple of other things.

So yeah, it's kinda flattering when you hear you're what every girl wants

WingNut
WingNut
Posted at

Contrats Juno, thats really awesome!

Happy thought for li'l ol' me, I'm about to celebrate my one year aniversary with me 'lovely girl. Yeee!

*Gawww, look at that li'l Wingnut! He's a' blushing!*

Posted at

My parents just randomly mailed me a care package that included home made cookies. =3 Yummm.

AQua_ng
AQua_ng
Posted at

I'm just happy for absolutely no reason at all. Because I'm like that.

Posted at

when I left work for class a couple of days ago, every single one of my co-workers told me "Bye, HAVE FUN!" which was kind of nice…

also, amusing because they picked up the "have fun" from me. I say that to anybody who is telling me they're going somewhere do something.

…damn it, my happy thoughts aren't as happy as some of these. Juno totally out-happied us all.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.