Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
Nilala
Nilala
Posted at

I agree with you.

And I have to say that I love the last panel.
Jack and Emily look too cute. :)

Ferreter
Ferreter
Posted at

I'm not sure if this was intentional or not, but I like the use of barrettes in Emily's hair better than the bows…yup…not much else to say but yea new page update!

SpennyJ
SpennyJ
Posted at

spookyness indeed sarah..

I love the leaf in pannel 2 and again in pannel 5…little details like that get me…it shows your involved… savvy

Dark Ange1
Dark Ange1
Posted at

I like this avatar better you seem so much happier ^^. Loved the page, esp. the glowy eyes, but what are the soundfx of the waaah and uwaah what is creating them? i've been VERY busy with school so had no time to do anything :(

Dark Ange1
Dark Ange1
Posted at

I'm here YaY. but i feel so lonely *cries*

Ferreter
Ferreter
Posted at

Well…I know I've been out of contact w/ the compt for the last week on account of spring break & stuff–so maybe others are/have been doing stuff away from the internet in an elsewhere place 2?

Anyway—yay–new comix pages!

Scary m-dash craze right now?

Posted at

I'd post more, if I had anything interesting to contribute. -_-

SarahN
SarahN
Posted at

Yeah, that's always been the problem with my forums…nothing to talk about. (How come some other comic forums don't have that problem? XP)

Do I REALLY have to make a games section to get any traffic in here? XD

If you guys have any forum topic ideas, don't hestitate to make one.

Posted at

Well, I dunno. Some of the comic forums out there have a lot of posters, all of which are excessively negative and critical of the author. Being relatively free of a huge crowd in your forum can spare you of that. And hey, at least your forum here is getting traffic at all, compared to many forums that don't. xD

A games section? Maybe that'll help stimulate it. :3 I d'no. I'm not exactly the Queen of Forum Management.

mk_insane
mk_insane
Posted at

I'd come here more often, but I forget…
And most of the forums that I go to that have a lot of traffic is either people arguing, or people getting extremely off topic. I don't mind the latter, as it spawns some interesting conversations and we always manage to get back around to the original topic, but the former is just… well, that makes me happy that your forum doesn't get a lot of traffic. >__>

Dark Ange1
Dark Ange1
Posted at

I like page 14 alot its much better than the unrevised one especially the gore effects. Well done.
I thought Orlock had seen enough ripped arms not to be surprised by them though, he seems genuinely shocked at it. LOL

SarahN
SarahN
Posted at

I like page 14 alot its much better than the unrevised one especially the gore effects. Well done.
I thought Orlock had seen enough ripped arms not to be surprised by them though, he seems genuinely shocked at it. LOL
He's not shocked! That's just him being WIDE-EYED CRAZY!!! O_O XP

mk_insane
mk_insane
Posted at

I liiiiike wide-eyed crazy ^^

I kept looking at the title for this page on DA and thinking "loss… loss of limb! Muahahahahahahahaha!"

I really like the silhouette panel. EEE!

Dark Ange1
Dark Ange1
Posted at

Sarah, how much of a page buffer do you have between the page you are working on and the pages you release. Is having a buffer a good idea, I'm about to launch my own one, but if you say a buffer is good then i will wait otherwise i will post my pages as a preview and get to work on my next one. Hope for advice and support ^^

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.