Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

Prolouge: Drunk Duck Civil War

AQua_ng
AQua_ng
Posted at

Not really necessary, but maybe useful down the line. WAY down the line.

It started with a comic. A simple comic. A page was updated, business as usual. It was a decent page, with nothing out of the ordinary. Somebody gave it a 1. A user posing anonymously. This sparked a great dispute with fans of the comic defending it with slurs and the use of "dickweed". They too were given ones on their comics. They decided to fight back by sniping other comics anonymously, who in turn did the same thing. It went out of control.

600 were banned permenantly. 60 of those banned were newbies.

People now saw DD with a cold glare.

Seeing this tragedy, Platinum Studios decided to pass a Drunk Duck Registration Act, where people must give their true identities in their username in order to show how trusting they are. People who violate this act will be dealt with.

MrRiot, with his awesomesauce, was asked to join G.U.A.R.D (Government of Universal Authorites Restoration Division) to deal with those who are breaking the act. He declined, saying that it was a direct invasion of privacy and personal uniqueness.

Zac on the other hand, became the leading man for those supporting the Drunk Duck Registration ACt, caliming only those honest and open to show their true identity will those to be trusted, leading to a greater community.

There are now two divided forces, those for and against the act, who now fight for their cause.

Whose side are you on?

Zac
Zac
Posted at

:D
We're like Marvel, but cooler

Glarg
Glarg
Posted at

Yes we are indeed MUCH cooler.

well you guys are anyway :(.

Posted at

Yeah, we're like Marvel, but without characters like Iron Fist…

…so we're better.

Emma_Xross
Emma_Xross
Posted at

lets hope we don't do a "Drunk Duck Zombies" next >> cause I would so go Ash on all of you if you went zombie! xD

draxenn
draxenn
Posted at

I'd like "night of a billion zillion ninjas" as well.

shisno15
shisno15
Posted at

I used an edited version of this on the first page of my CW comic.

Posted at

Oooh, I like the sounds of that… I never knew the exact story, very useful… this is Epic!

mystery
mystery
Posted at

True story or am I just gullible? Hmmm….. Oh Gd, I'm so confused…

mystery
mystery
Posted at

I was so tempted to point out plot holes, but then most people are like "yeah, it's meant to be funny, not serious, can't you take a joke?" perhaps the answer is no, or maybe I'm a superfreak who can find something funny AND point out plot holes at the same time? Eh, my common sence should have told me it was fake, so I've answered my own question, with help from you!

YES
Yes, Yes I am gullible.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.