Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

Write the Dialogue for "Laundry Day"

Posted at

Give it your best shot…We can't wait. If you win, I'll tell you Sat. afternoon. I'll also ask you what you want then…Thanks! Have at 'er.

zirnitra
zirnitra
Posted at

I maded two

On a slightly more serious note:

Posted at

These are great guys. Would it be better if I gave ya'll a blank picture, I didn't even think of that. I was honestly expecting just words, but ya'll are freakin' awesome.

Posted at

Hey, Marmelmm…

That's so awesome that you saw this on The Belfry. Cool, I just love that little board, I wish they had a forum.

dgriff13
dgriff13
Posted at

Hey! Thanks for the shout-out about good ol' Z&F! Awesome! Glad you liked the contest idea, I'm surprised more people haven't done it already. (plus it's nice when you need a writing break, ain't it? lol)

Okay, I'll take a stab at this.

Dude says:

"You know what's weird, babe? I have, like, TOTALLY been looking forward to wearing that wicked-cool red shirt with the emblem on the front. It's my LUCKY shirt, and my year-review at my job is today! Didn't you just wash it too, hun?…. hun…?"

Posted at

Hey! Thanks for the shout-out about good ol' Z&F! Awesome! Glad you liked the contest idea, I'm surprised more people haven't done it already. (plus it's nice when you need a writing break, ain't it? lol)

Okay, I'll take a stab at this.

Dude says:

"You know what's weird, babe? I have, like, TOTALLY been looking forward to wearing that wicked-cool red shirt with the emblem on the front. It's my LUCKY shirt, and my year-review at my job is today! Didn't you just wash it too, hun?…. hun…?"

Hey, thanks.

You don't have to "thank" me for the comments. You do one of the best webcomics available. (See, I can say that, we are totally different styles; like comparing oranges and kiwis.)

dgriff13
dgriff13
Posted at

oo! Can I be the kiwi? Please please?

I adore your comic as well, too cute! Hope the contest goes well for ya!

Posted at

Here are Marine's.

This is the one that really cracked us up!

Here are a couple more that he did…enjoy.

marmelmm
marmelmm
Posted at

Hey, Marmelmm…

That's so awesome that you saw this on The Belfry. Cool, I just love that little board, I wish they had a forum.

It's in the cards at some point. Revar's pretty busy, though… :)

-MMM-

usedbooks
usedbooks
Posted at

I know it's over, but I was talking to my brother about it (mostly showing him marine's entries, which he concurred with me as being hilarious), and I had to tell you the dialogue he made up…

Max: brush brush brush brush brush…
Princess: Honey, about the laundry… Did you –
Max: BRUSH BRUSH BRUSH…

Posted at

I know it's over, but I was talking to my brother about it (mostly showing him marine's entries, which he concurred with me as being hilarious), and I had to tell you the dialogue he made up…

Max: brush brush brush brush brush…
Princess: Honey, about the laundry… Did you –
Max: BRUSH BRUSH BRUSH…

That's great: I guess I could tell you the original:

Princess: Awwww, Max. You accidently shrunk my shirt.
Max: Wasn't an accident.

marine
marine
Posted at

Here are Marine's.

This is the one that really cracked us up!

That is great! And so very marine…

I think I made four or five pages like that. I think thats all of them. I did them in paint really quick like. I must say, brushing my teeth dear is the funniest one by far. I could use my MS paint skills to make it acceptable and win the contest, but winning isn't important. Knowing I was the best is whats important.

Posted at

I think I made four or five pages like that. I think thats all of them. I did them in paint really quick like. I must say, brushing my teeth dear is the funniest one by far. I could use my MS paint skills to make it acceptable and win the contest, but winning isn't important. Knowing I was the best is whats important.

Yeah, but several were the same, so I sorted it out. It really was funny. (You know winning is 'kinda important…Look at you bein' all humble and shit. ) Well, sorta'.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.