Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

Alittle feedback for the Mercs?

Posted at

Correction, POSITIVE feedback. Don't wanna hear anything you don't like such as art issues or such. It's my first webcomic and it's Mon's first webcomic and though she's progressing as an artist she's never done poses or action before so she's getting there. But I WOULD like to hear any particular move you liked or joke you liked or something you might want me to elaborate on because some things I can't really introduce via comic because there's just no place. I have a full map of Galinor, the world of Mercs done but I don't have a scanner so I'll have to give it to Ropinmatsu whenever I get the chance and then I can put it up here. So anything you wanna say in what is basically an extended comments section? Hell, we'll even take ideas for one-shots like we do with the chapter pages if there's a demand for one or just something you'd like to see. ^__^.

Walrus
Walrus
Posted at

not sure wat's going on. But then again this is the only page I read so far. Overall its a good comic. Better than mine will ever be.

Posted at

Thanks Wally. Hope life in Petalburg suits you.

Read all of it *magic fingers*

Insanity
Insanity
Posted at

Kool

Posted at

Don't pollute my threads with Dance Cook!

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.