Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
Posted at

Instead of posting links to the comics, can we post pictures of the actual characters?

Posted at

Hi! Okay, refs I need to start my pages:

Legend
Defender
Guardian
Book of Creation
Cathedral interior (it's tied with a page before mine so I want to make sure I stay consistent with the artist handling that page).

MrHades
MrHades
Posted at

Does Exocet's costume change from the past to the modern day? Eg, in the flashback, is it more retro looking?

Posted at

Is Defender = Alexandra?
edit: If not, do you have a Defender pic without shields covering her face?

Also, I need Legend's power set please.

Nepath
Nepath
Posted at

Is Defender = Alexandra?
edit: If not, do you have a Defender pic without shields covering her face?

Also, I need Legend's power set please.

Defender is Alexandra with a standard eyes only mask. Use her appearance on the last page of Energize as a reference - she is quite muscular due to the serum injected into her.

Legends Powerset:
Legend is an android but looks relatively human.
His "skin" is actually solid armour plating moulded to look human.
Strength wise he can lift about 30 tons.
His main power is a central power core generating Electro Magnetic Energy.
He can use this energy to fly
He can use this energy to fire blasts from his hand
He can use this energy to release an EMP
In addition - as a walking computer - he can wirelessly connect to most networks - transferring his consciousness. Therefore he has little self preservation protocols regarding his body.

Hope this helps

Posted at

Hey, is there anyway I could get a reference of the lab?

Also, the links to Hellfire seem to be broken or something, cause all I'm getting is a link back to the home page of drunkduck. It's even gone from my favorites!

Posted at

Tempest: I think the Hellfire webcomic has been removed by MonkeyMafia (which is really too bad because that was one awesome webcomic.

Here's the Guardian in mortal-look mode and full battle mode:

legacyhero
legacyhero
Posted at

Hey, is there anyway I could get a reference of the lab?

Chegwin Logo

Chegwin Exterior

Chegwin Lobby

Chegwin Containment Area

Containment Door Lock Mechanism (close-up)

Chegwin Security Guard

Posted at

warped Cathedral Interior by the altar holding the book during battle. (less pedestal + book)

Not sure if trev would need it so I thought I'd post it just in case the area is not normalized after my pages.

Heroes will bust in from that walkway in the distance or maybe the stainglass window.

Posted at

Nepath wanted me to post pictures of the church exterior, which I've always been a fan of the New York 5th ave church:

MrHades
MrHades
Posted at

Going to need some reference for Hellfire. Powers, looks etc. Any more reference for that?

Posted at

Right now, I think your best refs for Hellfire is HU 1.
I asked monkeymafia if he has the Hellfire webcomic anywhere online he could share, but I think he's been busy and hasn't logged in for a while.

MrHades
MrHades
Posted at

Also, I need reference on Deuce and the lab him and Hellfire have their battle

Nepath
Nepath
Posted at

sorry for the lack of replies, i have been away for the week and remote access was…poor!

Anyway, @Hades: the design of Deuce will mirror the blue menace from HU1, but he will be naked (use you imagination to cover the necessary parts).

I believe that the interior of the lab will be designed by Legacyhero for his pages and i will make them available as soon as i have them.

Thanks

MrHades
MrHades
Posted at

Anyway, @Hades: the design of Deuce will mirror the blue menace from HU1, but he will be naked (use you imagination to cover the necessary parts).

Ah! It does not say that on the reference sheet! Tsk! ;)

legacyhero
legacyhero
Posted at

Which version of The HU uniform will The Commander be wearing?
Please post reference.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.