Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

Short stories - Artists wanted!

Abt_Nihil
Abt_Nihil
Posted at

In an attempt to bridge the gap after the Salvation short story (which in turn will start updating around New Year's, please see this thread in combination with this thread) I am going to write/organize one or two short stories (ca. 10 pages each).

Anyone who would like to contribute artwork: Please post here and indicate how many pages you would like to draw (any number between 1 and *all* is fine :D). The only condition: You must be able to get these pages done within the next few months (probably by mid-January 2009).

melsr007
melsr007
Posted at

You can count me in to draw five pages :neenjah:

Dumok
Dumok
Posted at

Put me down for two…If I can draw more I will let you know.

Posted at

I would love to be involved with another instalation of this comic. Put me down for however many is necessary ^^.

Posted at

I love all of the HU that I've read so far!
I would be happy to do at least 2 pages if you need!

Posted at

I'll do one if you still need an able body.

Posted at

Hey, with January creeping up, care to enlighten us with when we might be getting our "assignment" material?

Abt_Nihil
Abt_Nihil
Posted at

fukujinzuke: Sorry for the lack of information! The script is still being written, it's taking a while mostly because currently I'm at my multi-tasking limits. The one piece of info I can give you is: Everyone will have at least four weeks for delivering two pages, except if he asks to do more (or less) - that's the deal.

I hope I'm less busy next week (I'll certainly be with my pages for HU3 done) and can concentrate on the script, then send it out a week before Christmas or so.

Abt_Nihil
Abt_Nihil
Posted at

Little update:

My script is still only half-finished, as are designs. I'm pretty sure that I won't get it finished in time to update before HU4: The Darkness Within, but of course that also depends a little on the schedule for HU4.

In any case, if your participation depends in any way on exactly when this project's gonna happen (right now I'd say I'd get the script out to you early January), please tell me so.

melsr007
melsr007
Posted at

I'm ready anytime you sent the Script out :)

Posted at

I can also go whenever it's ready. It'll be a nice change of pace for me.

Brad
Brad
Posted at

I'd like to try my hand at a couple of pages. 1 or 2.

I'd draw, ink, color & letter. The whole sha-bang.

If I can get a script soon, with links character designs, I can knock out the initial layouts very quickly.

I've never really drawn a comic before, but I'm anxious to try. I have a graphic design/fine arts background…

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.