Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

Lite bites needs you!

Genejoke
Genejoke
Posted at

Lite bites has been running daily for a LONG time thanks to a large number of talented folk but now content it beginnig to dry up and we need a fresh bunch of content.
So what do we need?
Do you have any short stories sitting around that could do with some exposure? let us know and we'll be happy to post them.
Do you have any scripts for short stories? although we do have a number already, variety is the spice of life.
Can you find the time to draw a short? We have stories of varying length awaiting artists.  Any style considered.

AlceX
AlceX
Posted at

Hum…
I'd be glad to help as an artisit. And if it helps, my style is pretty much black and white, with influence from manga.

Genejoke
Genejoke
Posted at

Alright, I'm sending you a PQ so check your messeges as it doesn't tell you when you have any otherwise.

AlceX
AlceX
Posted at

Ok, I got it and sent you a reply. It's pretty lame they don't tell you when you get a new PQ if they can tell you when you have a new request.

Genejoke
Genejoke
Posted at

Yeah, it's one of the things they really need to fix.

RPGgrenade
RPGgrenade
Posted at

I seriously apologize for taking so damn long to draw the story i was given, it IS rather specific with what it wants in it, and i just want it to look good, plus it'll take a while because i have other thing i must do, too. Again, sorry for taking so long =(

Genejoke
Genejoke
Posted at

No worries, thanks for the heads up.

Genejoke
Genejoke
Posted at

There is a script by Ayesinback in need of an artist, it is short and humourous and would suit most styles.
There is also a script about a girls night out that has… consequences.  It's six pages and has a dark undertone.

DeadlyPon3
DeadlyPon3
Posted at

I would like to take the Ayesinback script, Genejoke. I am curious to what it is about, though.

Genejoke
Genejoke
Posted at

I am sending it to you vis PQ. check your inbox.

Genejoke
Genejoke
Posted at

I've sent out a couple of PQs to people to see how/if things are coming along.  I don't like to nag people but it helsp to know how things are going.
I'm getting a little low on scripts, or at least ones that aren't tied up with artists so any writers out there who feel like submitting some, that would be great.
Obviously artists are always needed, as are any completed works you may wish to show case.

Posted at

If Lite Bite's isn't fed up of me, I am up for doing some DRAWRINGZ wiv MI CrayOnsz!

Gunwallace
Gunwallace
Posted at

skreem wrote:
If Lite Bite's isn't fed up of me, I am up for doing some DRAWRINGZ wiv MI CrayOnsz!
Always a pleasure to work with you, Skreem. I'm sure Genejoke has something in his bag o' tricks, and if not I'll happily churn something out for you ASAP.

Genejoke
Genejoke
Posted at

Indeed, due to lack of scripts that aren't already tied up I'm writing like a Mo fo getting somethings together.

Genejoke
Genejoke
Posted at

Still have scripts awaiting artists if there are any takers.

Posted at

Okay this is stupid and I know it's stupid, but I'll put my name down for a script.

Genejoke
Genejoke
Posted at

It ain't stupid, will send you a PQ with some scripts and see what you think.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.