Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

HERO: Virtus

Posted at

And here comes my opening! Thanks, Abs. (Forgive the pun nickname!)

I'm urged to submit my most fleshed out character, Virtus.

http://speedslide.deviantart.com/art/Virtus-Official-Profile-100541542

Virtus - An 18-year old from Sweden with many of the more tradititional morality traits common to the superhero (minus social eptitude) and essentially a speedster that thinks before he leaps.

SUGGESTION: If the core group of the Heroes Alliance is essentially based in the US, then a way to incorporate him might be as some sort of government program trying to extend out into more international business.

But seeing as you already have one character with the V theme, I might be persuaded to pick another of my cast.

Abt_Nihil
Abt_Nihil
Posted at

Thanks for submitting. I expect you'll pay me for reading his profile! :D

We'll see how we can incorporate him, and other characters not based in the US, once we've decided on the basic team structure.

Posted at

Might as well do the same for V then.

Virtus is NOT a superspeedster. He can't dodge bullets, he can't run up a sonic boom, things like that. He's merely a little bit faster than an a professional athlete. Concerning his personality and the fact that he is young, he is NOT impatient, vengeful or for that matter violent, killing is impossible for him. Always makes it a priority doing what's right above what everyone else thinks. But he's also stubborn and not really a people person to a start. Gets nervous around beautiful women.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.