Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

SUCCUBUS: THE PREVIEW THREAD. COMING JANUARY 17TH!!!

TheDeeMan
TheDeeMan
Posted at

SUCCUBUS: Ten years ago she was violently murdered by a group of spoiled, rich sons of privilege. Privilege that would protect them from justice. But her death was the beginning of their end. Ten years later, she has returned with a thirst for revenge…And blood. Hell hath no fury–Like a woman reborn!!!

HELL HATH NO FURY…

LIKE A WOMAN–

REBORN!!!

"SUCCUBUS" by TheDeeMan and Coydog. COMING ON JANUARY 17TH!!!

See more images from "SUCCUBUS" here:

"SUCCUBUS"

hushicho
hushicho
Posted at

A classic premise, with gorgeous art! I don't think the forums are processing the images correctly, or something's not quite right with the notation, but I clicked and went to the comic to see the sketches there. Gorgeous inks and such grace to your work. I'm a fan of demons!

TheDeeMan
TheDeeMan
Posted at

Yeah, the hosting went down and it's screwing with the images. Glad it interested you enough to click thru though. There should be a few more updates on the comic page before the debut next monday, so stay tuned.

Dee - Succubus writer dude

Coydog
Coydog
Posted at

Only one more preview update before the first official page goes live this Monday!

hushicho
hushicho
Posted at

Very exciting to see it!

And I always try to check out new comics here and new fellow creators. My longest-running and most popular comic is called Incubus Tales, so it's a topic close to my heart!

I hope everyone will check out your work.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.