Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
Comic Talk and General Discussion *
Terminal
Terminal
Posted at

It was 2003 and I couldn't figure out how to work ComicGenesis.

TheMidge28
TheMidge28
Posted at

well…the queen of spain ask me to find a route to China…

Ozoneocean
Ozoneocean
Posted at

I was leading my followers and my 15 wives to found a holy city in the state of Utah, when I chanced upon the mystical world of Drunk Duck instead and chose to abandon my latter day saints to their own fate. lol, noobs.

Dragonizer
Dragonizer
Posted at

Somebody listed all the comics he read, and Charby was one of 'em. Read through that, then decided to read through a bit more of DD's comics, and finally decided to join it myself.

Bekefel
Bekefel
Posted at

ketenol told me it was full of lol's and opportunities.

Posted at

I tried comicgenesis and didn't like it's setup. Somebody told me about DD, I tried it and found out it's a lot better. I also didn't have to wait a whole week for my comic to be admitted.

usedbooks
usedbooks
Posted at

I was walking past this mallard bar, and…

But seriously, my brother pressured me into scanning my comic and uploading it. I knew Geocities and other free hosts wouldn't be the best choice in terms of space and html, etc. (and I don't have the $$$ for another .com), so I did a search for free webcomic hosts. DrunkDuck had good ratings and descriptions on all the host lists I found.

RentAThug
RentAThug
Posted at

I can't remember how I found Drunk Duck. I would imagine it was by accident.

mlai
mlai
Posted at

At the time, impromanga.com had just died and we were looking for some place to host FIGHT.

Then Volte6 spammed my Hotmail. No idea how he found me.

crazyninny
crazyninny
Posted at

A friend of mine tolled me about it, once I got better interent connection, I found this place and fell in love with it. <3

kennatsu
kennatsu
Posted at

See, it's a really weird story. I took a portable hole and attempted to stuff it into my Bag of Holding…

Actually I was looking for a site that made uploading and creating pages easy. :)

Posted at

Someone sent me a link on my deviantart page when I was uploading comic pages there, and told me I should post the comic here. I poked around, liked it, and stayed.

Cthulhu
Cthulhu
Posted at

On another forum I go to, we were talking about the Grim Reaper. So, I Googled it, and found Life and Death.

So, yeah, Joff is the reason I'm here.

jgib99
jgib99
Posted at

The power of Goggle. I used it to find webcomic hosting sites to put my comic in.

FoxmanZEO
FoxmanZEO
Posted at

VGcats, it's mentioned somewhere around thar.

marine
marine
Posted at

Some people were discussing it on a web comic forum I was on at the time in early 2002. It just seemed like a natural place to hang out at.

lefarce
lefarce
Posted at

The fine folks from onlinecomics pointed me towards here. Thanks to them you all get to put up with me.

Posted at

On another forum I go to, we were talking about the Grim Reaper. So, I Googled it, and found Life and Death.

So, yeah, Joff is the reason I'm here.

I think Joff also had something to do with me finding this place.

Posted at

I stumbled on here through "Google." I had tried several communities before settin' up camp here at "The Duck" but, it won me over.

AQua_ng
AQua_ng
Posted at

I was captured by gunpoint.

Or, more accurately, I came here by a link from VGCats.

Neilsama
Neilsama
Posted at

I was sought out and invited.

Seriously.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.