Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

Spammer/scammer warning.

Ozoneocean
Ozoneocean
Posted at

Anyone getting messages from some random dickhead saying he or she "liked your profile" or was "interested in your profile" and now wants you to contact them "privately" at their email address should delete that PQ and forget it.

I know most of you are smart and will do that anyway, but I still have to worn people. I just banned dickwit for doing that. I'm sure this moron sent messages to more than just me.

In this case the user was avelin00

DMH
DMH
Posted at

Do people seriously have nothing better to do? Like maybe read some damn fine DD webcomics?

Thanks for the heads up Ozone. I didn't get anything, but still, good to have you here to protect us.

darrell
darrell
Posted at

Aw man, I was hoping to find out what the super secret important information was. Now I guess I'll never know.

(This message makes sense if you got the message from them… I hope)

Ozoneocean
Ozoneocean
Posted at

Cool :)

And you guys, if someone sends you that sort of crap, please PQ me directly about it and I will investigate and =/or kill their account.

crocty
crocty
Posted at

[quote=Avelin00's profile][b]I AM A SPAMMING ARSEHOLE

DO NOT E_MAIL ME, I WILL TRY AND CON YOU OUT OF MONEY!!!!!![/b][/quote]Ozone, you're silly!
When someone write this on their profile, noone's going to fall for their scams. You silly worrywart!

Posted at

doesn't seem like ozone's usual style crocty more like waffs. What do you say Crocty detective team up?

lba
lba
Posted at

Pfft. If it's profile changing to be had, go ask skool. Heck, just look at the first line of Oz's description. lol!

We get one of these morons every six months it seems. And they're never smart enough to do anything more than say, "please email me". I always wonder if any of 'em are actually capable of doing anything intelligent.

Ozoneocean
Ozoneocean
Posted at

:)

It was in case some poor person fell for his evil whiles and clicked on his profile to check him out.

lothar
lothar
Posted at

yea i got that one yesterday

and i was so ecxited too . i thought avelin was gunna be my new friend . but it was just lies like last time

MrBlubBlub
MrBlubBlub
Posted at

Aw, I wish I would've gotten the message, then I'd feel wanted around here for once.

TokyoRose
TokyoRose
Posted at

Gah! Bloody, stupid people. Why on earth do people like that want to ruin a good thing? And make everyone paranoid in the process…they sure wouldn't like it if someone tried that stuff on them. Deviant art had a rash of major hackers/phfishers back in Febuary…was awful not to trust any messages for a awhile.

Sea_Cow
Sea_Cow
Posted at

Avelin00, why…

You were like a brother/sister to me…

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.