Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

v 3.0 Allstars

Posted at

Big shouts out to Whirlwynd of 20 Galaxies and The Many Misfortunes of Lady Luck for remixing two comics!

Same goes to the fantastic Caliber of Free Jamm'n

And of course lets not forget everyone's favorite latino Fern author of Teenage Wasteland, Daphne Descends and a miriad of other fan-freaking-tastic comics

**Edit** Whoops! How could I forget Conned of Everybody Hates Herb who did an extra remix before the round EVEN BEGAN!

**Edit Edit*** AAAND Theres another person to thank! Used books of Used Books unsatisfied with the remix given to Bleachemon has remixed a Bleachemon comic of her own, she wasn't asked, she just up and did it! How cool is that? I'ma post it tomorrow so it doesn't get lost in the chaotic shuffle of remixes from today.

Posted at

I think the person who deserves the MOST credit here is you, KOS. Fantastic effort not only doing two remixes, but reminding everybody, putting up the remixes, making the montage….

I think you deserve a round of applause!

Posted at

Aw shucks…

The lengths I'm willing to go to get a couple of peices of guest art :P

Posted at

Props to Usedbooks as well, for making an extra remix in the space of a single day for one of the entrants! What a sweetie!

Posted at

Darth is right, King :) You rule, all your work and great organisation makes this one of the most enjoyable projects on the Duck. I think you should be given a trophy for that! :)

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.