Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

Private forum for script/story discussions

Posted at

http://www.devonlegacy.com/Forum/index.php

Well I was waiting for Due East to put some scripts up before I announced this. Maybe some of the other script writers can add some in though =P

This forum used to be a private forum I made for a couple people that wanted to assist me in my comic but they sorta fell off the earth so I deleted my stuff and turned it into the Off Hours forum.

When you sign up you need to post here as well for verification. Me, Tantz Aerine, or Due East will give you the status needed to see the forum.

This should make it much easier to work in advance and for everyone to give feedback and suggestions for scripts, stories, and characters.

Posted at

Went ahead and made you admin as well to help give people access if me or Due East is away.

To give someone access give them the "Project Assistant" member group. =]

Posted at

Yay! I shall wield my power with responsibility. *solemn nod*

Posted at

Access granted. Not much going on yet but at least we can discuss a few ideas without spoiling things for the general public. ^^

usedbooks
usedbooks
Posted at

Access granted. Not much going on yet but at least we can discuss a few ideas without spoiling things for the general public. ^^
We've been doing it through email, but this will be more convenient. ^_^

Posted at

Yeah, and all of us can participate and be involved better like this. I had no idea about the plot until about a week ago =P

dueeast
dueeast
Posted at

Just to clarify for any new readers, the forum being referred to in this thread is PRIVATE and for OFF HOURS WRITERS/ARTISTS ONLY. That means it's invite-only or by established private communications. This thread is for verification that the writers/artists have registered for the private forum.

Apologies for any confusion caused.

HalJones
HalJones
Posted at

Well, to make it official, I'm here.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.