Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

MARCH MADNESS 2015 : THE DRUNK DUCK FASHION PARADE

VinoMas
VinoMas
Posted at

These are some of the ladies who have graced the pages of paper dolls, pin-ups, and more.  Hope they give you inspiration and check out them in Confessions of a Paper Doll.
Please submit your fashions and models below!
Dawn is wearing "Step To It"
Saundra is wearing "Hot Pink & Gold"
Mariy is wearing "Ready for Truth"
Jackie is wearing "Business Pleasure"
Lee is wearing "Fashion Police"

KimLuster
KimLuster
Posted at

Those are great designs!  Wow!

KimLuster
KimLuster
Posted at

Alright let's try this…!  Leather and Grace!
This is Belinda Brandon, star of such notable features as Interstellar Bloodbeasts and Tales of SIG. Word is that contracts are being worked out for her to make a guest appearance in The Godstrain.  And here she is now; stunningly graceful yet looking ready to rumble, thus the name of the ensemble she's wearing, 'Leather and Grace'!  And that Crimson Sash, a homage to one of her earlier rolls!  This! is how dreams should be…!
Check out my Godstrain Extras Comic for a larger image (which I can't seem to reproduce here) Godstrain Extras

Posted at

I took a little break from the interwebs and came back to this parade on the duck! This looks awesome and everyone's stuff is looking great! Will def check in more on everything and comment and try to participate too!

Luccia
Luccia
Posted at

Dragonaur wrote:
http://dragonaur.deviantart.com/art/Mama-Elba-fashion-519228383
Sorry the image isn't inline. But I drew up Luccia's "Mama Elba" character, from her comic"Techniplex" up showing off some street fashion. Head over to my Deviant Art account if you'd like to take a look. Thanks for offering up the character Luccia!
She looks amazing, Dragonaur! Actually, her hair is short starting on the page titled House Bueller 3. So you got it right! And since this is a fashion parade, my characters are up for leaving their comfort zones and trying out whatever you guys design. They are models, after all. I love it so much! Thank you for choosing Elba!

bravo1102
bravo1102
Posted at

Everything is so well done just swallow hard and submit my own rather modest images.
Lenalee fancy and Frills. This was jsut a little experiment with some Photoshop textures. I took the doll and dressed it in another layer.

KimLuster
KimLuster
Posted at

I think it looks great, Bravo.  My own photoshop skills are quite limited - It'll be difficult for me draw garments and put them on provided models - I'll have to use the models and inspirations and draw the whole thing!

bravo1102
bravo1102
Posted at

Tracing paper or a window with stong sun behind it. I grew up making paper dolls like that. Really thin copy paper works too especially when taped to the window. I also have some overhead transparencies. Since overheads are obsolete in the age of Powerpoint I might use that for tracing too.
Oh wait I'm supposed to be judging not designing. ;)

Dragonaur
Dragonaur
Posted at

Luccia wrote:
Dragonaur wrote:
Sorry the image isn't inline. But I drew up Luccia's "Mama Elba" character, from her comic"Techniplex" up showing off some street fashion. Head over to my Deviant Art account if you'd like to take a look. Thanks for offering up the character Luccia!
 She looks amazing, Dragonaur! Actually, her hair is short starting on the page titled House Bueller 3. So you got it right! And since this is a fashion parade, my characters are up for leaving their comfort zones and trying out whatever you guys design. They are models, after all. I love it so much! Thank you for choosing Elba!
I see. In all these years, about the only change to my character Xara, has been she has more saturated colors now a days, and she ties her hair up once in awhile! Elba was fun to draw.

Dragonaur
Dragonaur
Posted at

KimLuster wrote:
Dragonaur wrote:
 It's absolutely gorgeous Dragonaur…!
Thanks Kim!  ^_^

Peipei
Peipei
Posted at

Loving all the entries so far! It's nice to see what everyone can come up with off the top of their heads :3.

Peipei
Peipei
Posted at

Again, I love what everyone is coming up with so far and i'm looking forward to seeing all the fashion that is soon to come! I've decided to do some designing of my own, in fact I plan on doing a TON of designs, using models submitted by myself and by other participents. I feel like I can only mold specific outfits depending on the model anyway so I may use some of your guys' paper dolls more than once. So here are my first 2 submissions out of many coming up. I designed them while visiting my folk's place yesterday. I hope these images don't show up too large in this thread :s.
Design #1: Old World Huntress
Model: Orn

Peipei
Peipei
Posted at

Design #2: Rose Shower
Model: Roxy 

KimLuster
KimLuster
Posted at

Those are Fantastic, Peipei!  Or should I say… *sing voice*… Fabulous!!

VinoMas
VinoMas
Posted at

Very cool Bravo, love the looks!  KimLuster, I use a light tracer machine.  They aren't too expensive I don't think.  Great for thick white paper too. You can still see through.  Peipei - Wow!  So creative.  I would be honored if I could use your red dress that Roxy is wearing and of course I would give you fashion designer credits!

bravo1102
bravo1102
Posted at

Wow, have to pick my jaw up off the ground there Peipei. Great looks.

Posted at

wowwy zowwy!! those are really pretty outfits peipei! orn's tribal, princess mononoke, look is really simple yet power looking clothing. roxy's dress is really cute and pretty, both of them have a natury, tribal looks to them (i see a nice color theme with those two girls XD). can't wait to see ron's and the matriarch's XD

skyangel
skyangel
Posted at

Lovely outfits all round! I love the bright colourful ones the most but they are all really cool and classy!

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.