Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

Lookit this!!! woo-hoo ^_^ I got's a mention!

Ozoneocean
Ozoneocean
Posted at

Oh-kay…. don't you just love it when you get a mention somewhere?
Post examples where you got a mention for something. It's always groovy ^__^
-well, not always, but mostly.

——————
My mention:
Top 10 fantasy art models

Woot! -the Michael John Morris thingo is me…
—————–
There are others, but Claudia just sent me that so it's current.

Ozoneocean
Ozoneocean
Posted at

What have you had a mention for?
I think I remember something about an award r art show you were in a while ago…?

SpANG
SpANG
Posted at

That's awesome, oz! Congrats!

Posted at

Groovtacular! Quite impressive. :)

I just had to check out number one on that list and shouldn't have been surprised to find Julie Strain there.

darko4ever
darko4ever
Posted at

Well done I'll do anything to get on a list, anything. *Holds up Leash and Bone*

I'm only young so I don't get to many mentions but here is one

http://sleepingpirate.blogspot.com/search?q=Marcus

It's a pretty good blog space.
Hopefully I'll get some more as I'm entering works in Top arts and Top Screens in Melbourne Australia with high hopes from my tutors.

Ozoneocean
Ozoneocean
Posted at

I just had to check out number one on that list and shouldn't have been surprised to find Julie Strain there.
So true, Julie's a perennial. Number two just sent me an e-mail :)
She and Claudia are sort of rivals. ^_^
Maybe I'll do some more pics of them both some time.
Well done I'll do anything to get on a list, anything. *Holds up Leash and Bone*

I'm only young so I don't get to many mentions but here is one

http://sleepingpirate.blogspot.com/search?q=Marcus

It's a pretty good blog space.
Hopefully I'll get some more as I'm entering works in Top arts and Top Screens in Melbourne Australia with high hopes from my tutors.
Awesome man! That's the stuff!
Good on ya for getting there!

Posted at

Well done old chap; richly deserved I'm sure!

Alas, I cannot contribute as in my country it is considered inappropriate to blow one's own trumpet.;)

Ozoneocean
Ozoneocean
Posted at

Alas, I cannot contribute as in my country it is considered inappropriate to blow one's own trumpet.;)
Not to mention immoral and sick. Ewwwwww! >_<

Posted at

Not to mention immoral and sick. Ewwwwww! >_<

You couldn't manage it either?!

Nice to get some recognition; you've obviously been working hard. Wish my kids would let me do the same…getoff… no - put that down!……..

Posted at

The DJ of the radio 1 rock show read my username out once when he was talking about some of the people in the chat room. I was pretty proud how he struggled to prononce it and how confused he sounded. Must be cool to be recognised for your talent and and not the difficulty of reading out your name :)

Posted at

Yes I must congratulate you as well, that pretty big! I was once called a web comic sensation by Lucky Legendary…or something like that. I call him "captain pointy package" at conventions.

Jellomix
Jellomix
Posted at

Impressive! *droo-wipe*

Willicus
Willicus
Posted at

I remember when my name was in the pamphlet for my public school performance of Romeo and Juliet.
I was like, "Woah. That's totally my name right there."
Since then, not so much.

Hapoppo
Hapoppo
Posted at

I remember at Ohayocon two years ago somebody bought one of my mini-comics, and then about a week later I found a blog mentioning it as "cute, but nothing special." I also had the very first comic I published reviewed at Newsarama, but that one I kinda asked for.

Posted at

Congratulations Ozone…
But in your elation you have overlooked that now we know your REAL NAME!
*dramatic music*
Now all I need are your toenail clippings and the blood of a wombat and you will be MINE!
[/nutter]
[on topic]
I had picture on the front of the local newspaper once, doing some art thingummyjig with school
It's nice to be mentioned:)

Hapoppo
Hapoppo
Posted at

Congratulations Ozone…
But in your elation you have overlooked that now we know your REAL NAME!
*dramatic music*
Now all I need are your toenail clippings and the blood of a wombat and you will be MINE!

You're trying to make an Ozone/wombat hybrid? I don't think the world's ready for that much awesome!

lba
lba
Posted at

Especially not when we're having so much trouble with the current crazy wallaby that Oz is.

I got myself onto the featured list here. ( Which I guess might not be a huge. I was excited at the time though.) I've also gotten my name onto the Top Ten Most Depraved Individuals of the Quad Cities list for Last Words. I laughed pretty hard at that one.

Posted at

Curse you Hapoppo!
My plans are foiled!
And I was so close too…

I just needed a hat…

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.