Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

I will paint your characters

Genejoke
Genejoke
Posted at

I fancy doing a little digital painting so I need something to paint.  I can't say it will be any good but you might get lucky.  Just post here and I'll get to it as soon as possible.

Asbin
Asbin
Posted at

Sounds cool, feel free to do any of the characters from Project GTH

Genejoke
Genejoke
Posted at

Hmmm, I might have a go at kamiroth tonight.

bravo1102
bravo1102
Posted at

Belinda Brandon, the busty blonde star of Attack of the Robofemoids and Mask of the Aryans.

Chernobog
Chernobog
Posted at

That's pretty good looking. Nice job.
Hrm. I'd be curious to see Marcus from Arachnid Goddess done in this medium.

Posted at

Would you give it a shot at any of the guys of Brave Resistance or Without Moonlight? :D (Fotis was exquisite for the Lite Bites review)

Genejoke
Genejoke
Posted at

I can do all of those, will likely be next week before I get to the last few though.  I have a strip for duck and quail to do then I will attempt belinda for Bravo.

bravo1102
bravo1102
Posted at

That is a great likeness and captures her personality as much as her appearance!  I can just imagine her thinking about the latest script she's signed on to film.
Really good. First piece of fanart ever.

Genejoke
Genejoke
Posted at

the photo reference you sent was perfect, that made it so much easier to get her right.
I was going to do an old movie poster style thing but it never looked quite right so I made it a beach scene.

Genejoke
Genejoke
Posted at

I have ideas for used books, without moonlight and brave resistence and will start preliminary sketches soon.

Posted at

Genejoke wrote:
I have ideas for used books, without moonlight and brave resistence and will start preliminary sketches soon.
That's wonderful!

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.