Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

TaterKain

Ozoneocean
Ozoneocean
Posted at

Making fun of Kain used to be one of the sports of the TD.

This was Kain:

This is his profile. He hasn't been around since 2008:
https://next.theduckwebcomics.com/user/Thevampire_kain01/

Kain was being a huge arsehole in the TD. A massive one. We gave him all sorts of chances. I tried to take him under my wing and help him out but this guy just didn't care. He was hilariously bad… So Taterkain was born:

Taterkain was a merging of his avatar with that of the one used by the archfiend Tater-Salad… Tater-salad wasn't the demon then that he'd eventually become though. But that's anther story.

Taterkain was a twisted version of Kain… A bondage obsessed white-knight, militantly Christian and secretly gay, using his evangelist rhetoric to get more hands on time with his young sidekick, AQu_ng.

But Taterkain's days were numbers, soon he was lost to the depths of the TD.

But rumour had it that he had a mild mannered alter-ego.

Ironscarf
Ironscarf
Posted at

You're spending a worrying amount of time in that closed forum ozone. If you ever need to talk to anyone you know you only have to ask - the voices tell me I'm a very good listener?

bravo1102
bravo1102
Posted at

The truth is far more amazing. Kain had a complete change of heart after the disasters that befell him. He went in for some serious life changing therapy. He moved to Canada, grew a beard and we all know and love him now as Banes. A true credit to the powers of psychology and modern pharmaceuticals.

Posted at

Fascinating stuff. I'm always interested in internet history. It seems like it used to be even crazier.

Ozoneocean
Ozoneocean
Posted at

@Bravo- hahaha! I wonder what really happened to that guy :(

@Awesome Owl- The TD was VERY crazy at the time, like a mini 4chan. VERY much like that. With shades of the nasty sides of Reddit… Only the barest shades of that though.

Ironscarf wrote:
You're spending a worrying amount of time in that closed forum ozone. If you ever need to talk to anyone you know you only have to ask - the voices tell me I'm a very good listener?

We really need more dumb, spammy threads in this forum. I can't be the one doing all the work :(

Posted at

We really need more dumb, spammy threads in this forum. I can't be the one doing all the work :(

Renga Faggot reporting for duty. >:D

mishi_hime
mishi_hime
Posted at

I can't believe you saved these things… ^_^;

PIT_FACE
PIT_FACE
Posted at

Wait….wait a sec……

Did I subconsciously get the idea for Blitzov's look from Kain's avatar?….

Huh.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.