Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

Anybody wearing DD Gear?

Volte6
Volte6
Posted at

Hey, for those of you who purchased some stuff from the DD Store, post a pic! I'd like to see people supporting the Duck!

Posted at

How come the duck doesn't 'look' drunk? Always wondered about that.

Think I'll pop into the store and check out the wares. See if I can support my peeps (make that "quacks")!

Posted at

This thread looks so lonely without photos. :(

For those of you who wonder, here's how the mug looks like. It has a nice weight to it. ^^

Ronson
Ronson
Posted at

How come the duck doesn't 'look' drunk? Always wondered about that.

Think I'll pop into the store and check out the wares. See if I can support my peeps (make that "quacks")!

The duck doesn't look drunk because the illustration on the main page is from the first anthology cover "drunk and disorderly" … my alternate explanation is that "Drunk" is the NAME of the duck, not his habits.

But honestly, the "Drunk Duck" name came from Volte6's past, where "Drunk Duck" was named in the memory of a pet duck that he owned. The exact details are, I believe, in the FAQ section.

I have the same mug that BK seems to have - a nice Xlarge cup. I do like the way CafePress does mugs. I have a GoA one as well that's pretty nice.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.