Moonlight meanderer

Art challenge. You say, we draw.

same
same
Posted at

Did this before.
Now with more refined rules.
Rules:
1. You must complete a drawing before giving what you want the next person to draw
2. You must dibs the request before drawing it.
3. No requests from fan art. OC's forbidden.
4. When you dibs a request you have 1 hour to complete it otherwise someone else may dibs the request.
5. No complaining about other peoples art skills. Critiques may be given if they request a critique with their piece.

First request.
Since I havent drawn anything the request will be:

The first thing to come to your head.

Mettaur
Mettaur
Posted at

French guard kitten, and a drunken mouse who thinks it's a British guard kitten!

I guess I request…Flippy, from Happy Tree Friends, in the middle of killing characters from another show. A kiddy show would be good. Like Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy? Wait, some people haven't seen that…eh, don't matter.

lalaland
lalaland
Posted at

Even though this post seems a bit old, I really like the idea of this game. So, I thought I'd try to revive it. :D Now, I can't see any of the images (I'm assuming a result of the site changes), but I'm going to assume that both Mettaur and "I am the 1337 Master" both posted their images (it seems like it). Thus, I'll be attempting "I am the 1337 Master"'s prompt. ^_^

My attempt at previous poster's request:
I'm not 100% I understood your prompt correctly. I'm assuming you're referring to this as "I awesome face"? So, that's how I answered this. Feel free to correct me (if you're still on the site and see this xD).

Request for next person:
Draw a character from one of your stories/comics eating their favorite type of cake.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.