Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

Comics on the web are kind of new to me...

twistedart
twistedart
Posted at

I've never published comics on the web before, but I'm an old hand at the self-publishing indie game. I've been making comics since I was a kid, being it just hand drawn stuff or Rite Aid photocopied or my more recent, published materials. I'm interested to see the possibilities of printing comics on the internet.

My biggest comic book to date is Unholy Halfbreed, which revolves around the idea of Robin Williams unknowingly fathering a rhinoceros half-breed child during the filming of Jumanji. Fearing public disgrace, he murders the mother. Years later, the Rhinoboy travels to America to seek revenge…

I've got the first issue up on Drunk Duck. Let me know what you think.

GhostBoy66
GhostBoy66
Posted at

Yo, enjoy your stay at the DD Hotel and Resort.

Posted at

it's you! i remember your comic from the old dd. hahahaha

Radec
Radec
Posted at

welcome!

stardusty
stardusty
Posted at

My biggest comic book to date is Unholy Halfbreed, which revolves around the idea of Robin Williams unknowingly fathering a rhinoceros half-breed child during the filming of Jumanji. Fearing public disgrace, he murders the mother. Years later, the Rhinoboy travels to America to seek revenge…

…I think you just broke my brain.

Shintouku
Shintouku
Posted at

u obviously must be on some good stuff to think up a plot like that. but anyways i like it!

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.