Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

Good Day (or evening or morning) I am Alistor_Strange. Hello!

Posted at

Hi there. The names Alistor_Strange. Well my pen name is at least. If you don't feel like calling me that I also go by Pat. o.o Um oh right I have been drawing for quite some time in my life and decided to make a webcomic based on a story I used to write about A LOT in my old journal before I lost it o.o Anyways the name of the comic is All Things Considered (though to be perfectly honest I have yet to do anything other than make a title page so far. )

Though I have actually been a reader on DrunkDuck for quite some time I thought that eh, I should totally make my own webcome! And so here I am! All the crazyness and everything! Oh right should have mentioned that. I think I might be crazy. But I'm not sure. Oh well, hello people!

Edit: Oh shi- I forgot to mention another of my nicknames The Sanely Illogical Artist! Or something along those lines. MMMMMYep.

BffSatan
BffSatan
Posted at

Hello, enjoy your stay with drunk duck.

Also turn down the underlineing.

Posted at

I shall call you Sir Linesalot. Also, please understand that the word 'Sir' in my native language means something entirely different than it does in English.

Dark Clown
Dark Clown
Posted at

welcome oh ye of Underlineness, Would you like a Cold Hot Cola?

Posted at

Welcome! I see you enjoy the underlining of everything, that's okay though we all have out little quirks :) The title of your comic sounds very interesting and I will have to check it out…I hope you continue to enjoy your time here on the duck, if you don't already know to stay away from the cola I am warning you to do so now;)

Artie
Artie
Posted at

I would like to join the welcoming committee.
Welcome Alistor Strange, you have a fun user name

Ironscarf
Ironscarf
Posted at

Hi there Dr. Strange: your post reminds me of a song…

Posted at

Hi!You look cool strangey oh master of lines!

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.