Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

I need YOUR opinion!

Posted at

Hey guys, I don't know if this is considered spamming (and I'm not really sure where it would go…), but I really really really need people's opinions. This is important, but due to the nature of it, If I explained why, it would screw it up. But I'd really really appreciate it if you guys would consider going here and voting
if you like A or B and provide your age if possible. You don't need to have a Livejournal account, and annon posts are fine. I just need a quick vote from you.

This is kind of time sensitive ( as in only valid until monday morning), so I need to get as many people to have a look and chime in as possible before then.

I would really really appreciate if you did. If you don't want to comment in the LJ, you can leave your vote here, and I'll grab it into my tally, but I wanted to keep most of it in the LJ if possible.

Rich
Rich
Posted at

The first one is awesome. The light blue outline makes the second one look shitty though.

I know, they're the same thing technically, but the black outline makes it look more solid.

Eunice P
Eunice P
Posted at

I choose A. Hmm… what's this voting for anyway?

Posted at

I like "A". It stands out better, more crisp and easily distinguishable and read.

The blue one is less captivating. And I'm speaking from experience, having worked as a graphic artist as well as an animator for a few studios.

Posted at

I like "A". It stands out better, more crisp and easily distinguishable and read.

The blue one is less captivating. And I'm speaking from experience, having worked as a graphic artist as well as an animator for a few studios.

ditto, what he said.

jgib99
jgib99
Posted at

I'd go with A. The black outlining is much better than the blue in choice B.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.