Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

ink LaRue returns

Unka John
Unka John
Posted at

Okay, so you never knew it was here in the first place. But since I never introduced myself before and lost pages in "THE Great Purge", I thought I'd give it another try.

Therefore we at ink LaRue are moderately, well, "proud" is too strong a word in this case. "Pleased" may be going too far. We'll settle for "kinda okay" with announcing a somewhat less than glorious return from parts better left unknown of that favorite of tens of people across the web, ink LaRue.
http://www.drunkduck.com/inklarue

Posted at

Hey, Unk, good to see ya!!

I must confess, I am a bit surprised to see ya…..send me a PM and lemme know what happened…like I don't have a fair idea! *grins*

Unka John
Unka John
Posted at

reverse trend?

Not really. I started out here. Was NEVER treated badly at the "other site" because I came from DD. In fact I was warmly welcomed and my comic shall remain on that site as well.

Posted at

Welcome back, UJ :]

Genejoke
Genejoke
Posted at

reverse trend?

Not really. I started out here. Was NEVER treated badly at the "other site" because I came from DD. In fact I was warmly welcomed and my comic shall remain on that site as well.

I don't think anyone was treated badly for being from DD it's just some clashes escaulated and it happened to involve some former dd'ers.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.