Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

Let's get this over with, shall we?

Posted at

Hello, Nathan Graves here, blah blah blah, long walks on the beach, blah blah, im new, blah blah, i was molested as a child, blah blah.

So hello thar to all of you

PoisonedV
PoisonedV
Posted at

GFY N00B! GO host youir comioci soemwhe re esle! GET OFF THE FORUMS GOPPAMN NOOB!

Posted at

GFY N00B! GO host youir comioci soemwhe re esle! GET OFF THE FORUMS GOPPAMN NOOB!
You so hardcore!
Comioci? Man, if Grammar were a person, he would have been skullraped by you.
Thanks for the warm welcome man

Posted at

Hah, Kain the Vampire left, so PV is being the new troll, and doing a bang-up job at that.

Too bad you can't use the sig I made you here, Nathan. :D

But welcome, I made a thread just for you in Top Drawer.

EDIT: Hahah, location. Just like my RP thread. :D
Yeah, the sig is too big, I only got that "size exceeded pic", so I had to settle for this one.
Yeah, you got to love that quote!

Posted at

I had my custom sig Drakakao made for me, but apparently it was "too big".. I don't think it was any bigger than yours though, and some people have sigs bigger than both of ours. Also, they got pissed about my Nabeshin av because it was GASP 90kb, so I kept the "size exceeded" stuff for a while. I kinda like it for the sig, but I needed a bit of flava for the avatar.

But holy shit man, too bad you missed Kain. Good times, gooooood times.
Yeah, I just started reading this comic, I followed the Link in the VG cats forum and I decided to enter the forums.

BTW, I dont remember if you got to see the Dr. Strangelove avatar I did in the PSTP forums, here's the link

It took me years to make this one :roll:

Duhawoah
Duhawoah
Posted at

You so hardcore!
Comioci? Man, if Grammar were a person, he would have been skullraped by you.
Thanks for the warm welcome man
Well not that i disagree with you, But your grammar was wrong in your little topic title "Let's get it over it." Yeah….Not being an ass just saying. Anyway HELLO! Have much funs enjoy yourself. I am a lazy bum and have no comic yet. MYAHAHA. Yeah. Kain we all remember him…he was what dem young uns' called shtoopid. Well Hello enjoy yourself make a sandwich but dont use th last of the mayo. All that good stuff.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.