Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

Link Exchange!! I want to link your comic!!

JillyFoo
JillyFoo
Posted at

I finally got a link page for my comic that my comic links to! XD

I want your links…. for link exchange.

Either link my comic Demon Eater orThe Planet Closest to Heaven to.. where ever you usally put your links on your site and… I will link yours. Give me a button… I don't mind too much what size it is just the same or less then 200 x 40 pixels.
Also need your comic link too. If you don't have a button, no worries, I can just link the name of your comic(but buttons are prettier though :D).

Doesn't matter what kind of comic you have: sprite, mature, weird.. It's okay! just remember to link me as well.

Here's a linky to my buttons and banners or if you want to you can just link text to my comic. Oh yeah. This is also where your comic will be linked if you decide to participate. You have my permission to resize my buttons to your site's liking, but please remember to find your own place to host them. I intend to save your buttons and have my own hosting for them.

If interested reply here or email me your button and link to soulstaranima@gmail.com.

Radec
Radec
Posted at

I dont know how to make a button :(

Terminal
Terminal
Posted at

I'll totally do it!

I linked to your comic here

and this is the button:

.: Myxomatosis :.

Dudesy
Dudesy
Posted at

Arent buttons 88x31 images?

JillyFoo
JillyFoo
Posted at

Thank you Myxomatosis!
I saved your button. I'll put it up right away!

How to make a button…. :? heh just give me a picture that has something to do with your comic that's 200 x 40 pixels or less. I'll do all the linky stuff.

I'm not all that familiar with the real sizes of buttons/linky pictures whatever just make it cool.

kaminari
kaminari
Posted at

Ive been planning to put links to comics on Narou for a while now. I just havent gotten around to putting the stuff together. >.<

Yours would be the kind I'd want since
a. I read yours and
b. you read Narou

Posted at

Now that I think about it… Boogey Dancing so totally needs a banner. >.>; My only problem is I don't know how to make one. TToTT

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.