Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

New artist, new comic =D

drawerer
drawerer
Posted at

Heeey, I just started here on Drunk Duck(XD), and looking forward to having you guys help me with my comic =)

amanda
amanda
Posted at

Hi, Drawerer! Glad you joined up with us - hurray for comicking! So tell me a little about yourself. Like uh…your favorite holiday and the best flavor of milkshake you've ever had.

Dark Clown
Dark Clown
Posted at

Welcome, Would You Like A Cold Hot Cola?

Posted at

Welcome! Uh, I think you meant you just signed up with DD, unless, by some really strange token, you believe you've signed up with deviantART. :)

Well if you ever need help with the website go to our two help sub-forums, Help! How Do I...? for all your site related troubles, and Coding Help & Templates for any coding help you may need.

We also have a Tips & Tricks sub-forum you might want to visit and some dandy tutorials (which you can find by looking right up on the grey taskbar). Have fun! :)

drawerer
drawerer
Posted at

Steely Gaze >

Whooops. I'll change that XD And thank you for your tips =)

Welcome, Would You Like A Cold Hot Cola?

Yes please =D

Amanda >
My favourite holiday is halloween and I looooooove strawberry and banana milkshakes =D
How bout you ?

amanda
amanda
Posted at

I like New Year's Eve the best…and I'm a fan of butterscotch milkshakes. Oh my god mmmmmm.

Posted at

Wait, wait, do you mean you love strawberry milkshakes and banana milkshakes, or that you love strawberry and banana combined as one milkshake?

These are the sort of communication problems we'll have to beat out of you if you plan to stay here long, my lad/lass (ignore whichever is inappropriate).

crazyninny
crazyninny
Posted at

AAAGGG GOD THE SUN!!! AAAAAHHHH!!! MY ONLY WEAKNESS!!!! *Runs away.*

Dark Clown
Dark Clown
Posted at

Yes please =D

You Got It. Drink up…. yess Drink Up.
Drink The Cold Hot Cola Drink The Cold Hot Cola Drink The Cold Hot Cola Drink The Cold Hot Cola Drink The Cold Hot Cola Drink The Cold Hot Cola Drink The Cold Hot Cola Drink The Cold Hot Cola Drink The Cold Hot Cola Drink The Cold Hot Cola Drink The Cold Hot Cola Drink The Cold Hot Cola Drink The Cold Hot Cola Drink The Cold Hot Cola Drink The Cold Hot Cola Drink The Cold Hot Cola Drink The Cold Hot Cola Drink The Cold Hot Cola Drink The Cold Hot Cola Drink The Cold Hot Cola Drink The Cold Hot Cola Drink The Cold Hot Cola
*Hands Drawerer a Six pack of Cold Hot Cola*

drawerer
drawerer
Posted at

Wait, wait, do you mean you love strawberry milkshakes and banana milkshakes, or that you love strawberry and banana combined as one milkshake?

These are the sort of communication problems we'll have to beat out of you if you plan to stay here long, my lad/lass (ignore whichever is inappropriate).

;-;
I like whichever one will make you not beat me.

Posted at

Oh, good answer.

I won't beat you then, but I can't speak for the others. Look on the bright side though, one less beating is better than zero less beatings.

deepcheese
deepcheese
Posted at

I won't beat you either, so long as you don't insult the cheese.
Repeat after me-
Cheese is Good. The cheese is goooooood

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.