Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

NHL: Who do you want to win?

Posted at

I'm a hockey guy. I played in every school I ever attended and was the starting golie for the Michigan State Spartans for a year.

Anyone else here a hockey person? And if so who are you rooting for in the playoffs in the NHL?
Obviously I want the Red Wings to take it. They are tied with the Ducks with them tied 1-1 in the confrence finals. And the Buffulo Sabers are playing the Ottowa Senators and as of right now are loosing the 3-0, if the Sens win one more they are going to the finals.

Who do you want to win?

marine
marine
Posted at

I've always been more of a basketball guy, and when I follow it I'm usually for the Lakers. I think I quit following it about ten years ago, maybe even more.

Posted at

I'd say the Senators. I'm not really into hockey that much, but from what I have followed, Ottawa kind of reminds me of the Philadelphia Eagles (from the NFL, and who I'm a huge fan of), what with their playoff woes year in and year out, and whatnot.

jebus
jebus
Posted at

I'm a huge hockey fan. Although, living in SoCal I have to order the CenterIce package to see any good games. I haven't really had a favorite team in the NHL for nearly a decade, however over the past few seasons I've watched a ton of Senators games & now I find myself rooting for them against my better judgment. I know they really don't have the goal tending to win the Cup, but it sure was fun watching them eliminate Pittsburg & Sydney Crosby. Plus, I despise both Detroit & Anaheim, so now that Ottawa's in the Finals, it's a no-brainer.

Posted at

Argh last night I watched the wings loose in OT. Now the Ducks are winning the Con. Finals. Wings better not loose the next game….

But I have a feeling the Sens are going to beat whoever they come up aganist, they are going to take it this year.

Cthulhu
Cthulhu
Posted at

I never watch hockey. I just buy the "Worst brawls, and bumps" DVDs.

Posted at

the red wings have not been playing well, at least they didn't tuesday against the ducks. Thank god their goalie seems competent. I want the senators to win. I was pretty steamed that the penguins lost so early to them, but they deserve it. So, go senators.

Posted at

Dear god I was heated tuesday watching my Wings get knocked out by the freaking ducks.
One of my friends from cali even hates them.

Regardless I had a feeling no matter who goes up aganist the Sens, the Sens will win.

Posted at

Dear god I was heated tuesday watching my Wings get knocked out by the freaking ducks.
One of my friends from cali even hates them.

Regardless I had a feeling no matter who goes up aganist the Sens, the Sens will win.

after the second goal, they started playing a lot better, the ducks had a tough time keeping up at first. I stopped watching after the second period, though.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.