Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

No mentally stable people allowed

Cthulhu
Cthulhu
Posted at

I'm slightly Bi-Polar, and I have split-split-split-split-split-personalities. There are probably even more than that. A lot of people tell me I'm insane, but come on! Who belives that?!

cs3ink
cs3ink
Posted at

Does it count that I'm just a mean, unpleasant SOB, who finds people particularly annoying?

Probably not.

My wife things I'm a schizo with serious bi-polar tendencies.

That probably doesn't count either.

Later,
Chip

junoblairb
junoblairb
Posted at

They have told me I have all sorts of things.

I think they just want my insurance money and I think I just have a very awesome imagination that tends to scare the hell out of me (and my people).

I'm to that point where mental disorders aren't cool to me anymore. I admittingly have bipolar disorder but I don't take meds for it anymore because of the side effects. Everything else they've told me is, in my opinion, over glamorized bullshit. But I will own up to being OCD.

suzi
suzi
Posted at

For serious, diagnosed mental illnesses? No. But I sometimes wonder if I exhibit just a few too many symptoms of dependent personality disorder ):

wyldflowa
wyldflowa
Posted at

I have been diagnosed with moderate depression that I'm getting therapy for - but I do wonder if I'm mildly bi-polar sometimes as I seem to have weeks of paranoid woe followed by weeks of happyness (I'm having one of those right now XD) where I get quite flagrantly reckless. I also express symptoms of an avoidant personality and I've suffered a lot with anxiety since my early teens.

I essentially one big depressed bubble of nerves. :D

Posted at

I'll eat warm peanut butter on a hot day. It tastes bad, but for some reason I do it anyway…

CZweig
CZweig
Posted at

I have a mild case of a disease not many people have heard of, called trichotillomania. To save you a trip to Wikipedia, that pretty much means I quite literally pull out my own hair. Since it is a mild case, I don't have huge bald patches on my head, or have to wear a wig like most people with trich, but I don't have eyebrows, and my eyelashes tend to have huge gaps in them.

I'm also extremely paranoid and therefore have difficulty trusting people, and have had severe symptomes of OCD, as in literally crying and/or hyperventilating if a room is rearranged, if a routine is disrupted, or if I'm face with an inequality. Like stepping on a crack in the sidewalk with one foot, I feel uneven or unbalanced and can't feel at ease until I've stepped on one with the opposite food. It's kinda hard to explain xD. Though I've never actually been tested for OCD, 'cos frankly I don't really care that much to get tested xD

Mazoo
Mazoo
Posted at

I've never been diagnosed with anything, thankfully, although I think I get periods of mild depression, which don't happen nearly as often as they used to (thank goodness). And I think I may exhibit some slight symptoms of antisocial personality disorder. For the most part I am mentally healthy, and I hope to keep it that way.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.