Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

PETITION! (Oh, and the Duck as The Crow.)

Cindermain
Cindermain
Posted at

HEY! WANNA SIGN A PETITION?! LET US KNOW!!!

Please be sure to give us your idea on a potential PETITION under the 'Ideas and suggestions for the Duck' section in the topic titled 'Tutorials'!

Oh, and here's da Duck.

Posted at

hahah
i remember this art. this was back in the days

Cindermain
Cindermain
Posted at

Erg.

I feel old. Young whippersnapper!

Paint me something! But first read the petition! :)

Cindermain
Cindermain
Posted at

Actually, I was referring to that…trying to be clever, y'know.
And obviously failing miserably. ;)

CHECK THE PETITION! :)

Posted at

Here's the link to the thread for lazy folks. :) http://www.drunkduck.com/community/view_topic.php?tid=23211&cid=228

I'd like the How To section back as well. Cindermain had a good idea in the other thread about having beginner-to-pro levels. I kind of like the idea of vetting some of the tutorials too, cos some of the old ones were really bad. That might get kind of touchy though, about what would make something 'acceptable'…

Cindermain
Cindermain
Posted at

The selection process might be painful for some, yes.

But I quite honestly thought it should have been more selective from the onset.
No offense meant to anyone, there were soem really good sections there.
But some of the 'How to…'s that were listed before just weren't very helpful…and a couple were actually pretty damn depressing to read, the writers dissing themselves the entire time.

Newbies just starting out and looking for help deserve better instructions…and they really don't need anyone else's baggage added to their own.

Posted at

Maybe it would be easier for them to agree to something if we could come up with a list of "most desired tutorials" or something?

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.