Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

Rina-ran in a box...

Rina_ran
Rina_ran
Posted at

…since I can't fit myself into a hat.

Hello, I'm Marina. And as you can tell my pen name is Rina-ran. Kindda bugged me that I couldn't use - on DD and had to use _. Underscores… If you wanna hear on how I got my nickname just ask here or PM me. It's a really really really really……….short…..story. >_>

Well, comic wise… I've been drawing all my life and I still have my old pre-k drawing of a six legged cat (I couldn't count then). My style is anime based (if you give me the "it's overdone" crap, I tell you now, you're arguement will be unoriginal, I've heard it, what are you going to do to change it? *lil rawr ¦3 * ) Inspired by CC:Sakura then grew on me when I watched shows like Pokemon, Digimon, and Moster Rancher. So it just became my drawing style.

I'm a big RPer, so after a long while of RPing, I decided to turn some of those RPs into comics. My DD manga, Within Shadows, is based on a lot of RPs I had on a forum. The forum is dieing away, but I still love that place and will be the last one on it if it comes to that.

And I have to say I really love DD. I tried SmackJeeves and I found out on the first day why it's called that. Cause after having to resize my comic everytime I wanted to submit a page…I sure did want to smack someone… *shakes fist*

Aye-ya, I do talk a lot. Throw something at me for bad spelling and grammar. I need to learn! (especially if you see any spelling mistakes in my comic(s) )

Rina_ran
Rina_ran
Posted at

I know this is late, but thank you for the welcome. =3

Podunk U
Podunk U
Posted at

And I have to say I really love DD. I tried SmackJeeves and I found out on the first day why it's called that. Cause after having to resize my comic everytime I wanted to submit a page…I sure did want to smack someone… *shakes fist*

I was on SmackJeeves for about two days before I deleted my account. DD is infinantly better.
Welcome!

Rina_ran
Rina_ran
Posted at

I deleted my comic from their site. But I kept my account there so that the name Rina-ran can't be taken by anyone else. Neyheh heh.

But if they delete my account anyway…who cares.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.