Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

Round 6: Hyena H_ll interviews Drasnus of Lacerated Veil!

anise shaw
anise shaw
Posted at

MS word is a total nazi. An American language nazi. It really doesn't like it when I write words like colour, favourite and organise.

PIT_FACE
PIT_FACE
Posted at

man, love how you guys did this! excellent idea! but now i know Drasnus isnt mexican, i dont know what to do!!! [there goes half of my VUS jokes now.haha!]

Drasnus
Drasnus
Posted at

man, love how you guys did this! excellent idea! but now i know Drasnus isnt mexican, i dont know what to do!!! [there goes half of my VUS jokes now.haha!]
Just replace them with bagpipes and drunk jokes.

PIT_FACE
PIT_FACE
Posted at

Just replace them with bagpipes and drunk jokes.

hahahahaha! SAVED!

Posted at

On that bit where you're off panel, are you wrestling a bear?

That seems like the sort of thing a Scotsman would so off panel.

MS word is a total nazi. An American language nazi. It really doesn't like it when I write words like colour, favourite and organise.

You can change that, you know.

Posted at

As an addition he is also my penis.

He seems to do a lot of bleeding himself… must be the razor wire and nails I stick in him…

Posted at

That is original and innovative.

zaymac
zaymac
Posted at

Wow. You two really raised the bar for future interviews. But nobody likes a showoff. :)

Posted at

Great idea! Hope this sets a new standard!

Posted at

Awesome! As someone who seems to never have enough time to do anything, I really respect a comic-interview-comic :D

dotdotdot
dotdotdot
Posted at

That's Wicked!!! What a great idea! Great interview guys!
Cheers!
Graeme

Nergal
Nergal
Posted at

nicely done!
you certainly have raised the bar. I would like to see more interviews like this.

Posted at

pretty amazing interview, me pregunto si usaron el pez de babel ??

Posted at

Just change to language to English (UK) and it will spare you. Because yes, for Americans this spelling is hostile!

Drasnus
Drasnus
Posted at

Just change to language to English (UK) and it will spare you. Because yes, for Americans this spelling is hostile!
Actually, it said that every sentence was a fragment.

HyenaHell
HyenaHell
Posted at

Para mi, no. Pero yo no hablo Espanol muy bien- como una nina de 5, quisas! Tengo problemas con algunos vocabulario y tensos- especialmente el subjuntivo! Pero puedo communicar, mas o menos.

Drasnus
Drasnus
Posted at

Para mi, no. Pero yo no hablo Espanol muy bien- como una nina de 5, quisas! Tengo problemas con algunos vocabulario y tensos- especialmente el subjuntivo! Pero puedo communicar, mas o menos.
Juro que algún día voy a aprender español y ruso.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.