Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

So... about that icon.

Loki
Loki
Posted at

Aparently we can now change the icon our comic shows in search. How do we do this? I made a homepage for my comic and under my controlls I have a new option that reads "New thumbnail: SEND" but clicking it does nothing. Am I missing something here?

Ronson
Ronson
Posted at

Did you use the "browse" and then find a file to upload as your new avatar?

Loki
Loki
Posted at

No no. Not the avitar. The icon that shows up when people are searching for comics, or if it appears as one of the most read on the main page.

Enef
Enef
Posted at

Did you use the "browse" and then find a file to upload as your new avatar?

Though i am having a problem with the avatars, i browse, select the file i want and press send then it loads and the avatar is still the same.

Rich
Rich
Posted at

Though i am having a problem with the avatars, i browse, select the file i want and press send then it loads and the avatar is still the same.

Hit F5 afterwards. That should fix the problem.

Enef
Enef
Posted at

Weird, i tried it before and it didn't do anything…

Anyways, fixed now, thanks.

AQua_ng
AQua_ng
Posted at

Another question related to this. Can you have it as an animated gif?

Posted at

No no. Not the avitar. The icon that shows up when people are searching for comics, or if it appears as one of the most read on the main page.
Um, you can change this, but you have to enable the Homepage (in your controls/account) and… do something in there for it. I'm not sure about the exact details, sorry. :) The Hompage is a mystery to me and probably will be until I can have a look at it this weekend.

Another question related to this. Can you have it as an animated gif?
If it accepts a gif I don't see why it can't be animated. I don't know if there are size restrictions though. Also, don't be annoying about it. T_T

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.