Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
Meet, Greet, Show and Sell*

Uhh...hi?

tigermon
tigermon
Posted at

Hi, I'm tigermon, the author of Midnight Detectives and I was wondering why my comic doesn't get that much traffic on DD and I realized that I never actualy introduced myself to you guys and gals! That was silly of me hu?

Anyway, I am Crystal, a 17 years old highschool student who has nothing better to do in her spare time but draw. I had started my comic the Midnight Detectives when I first read the online comic Exterminatus now. I had always loved drawing and after reading that I decited to start a comic of my own (Well, with my sister). I had created some characters and my sister created some characters, we created their backgrounds and put some sort of story together. I started drawing and she colored them. In time as you can see on the comic, I got better at drawing the characters and as soon as I got to page 27, my sister decited to make a comic of her own. I am currently on season 1, page 41 of my comic and I will start Season 2 on the 25 of this month.

I don't get much comments or votes on my comic but I would really apprecieate it if at least one person would talk to me and give me advise once in a while besides communist fox who doesn't help at all and just ridicules everyone he comes in contact with.

Well, with that, I say ttfn!

My comic
My sister's comic
Exterminatus Now

Posted at

good way to get visitors is to comment on other comics

tigermon
tigermon
Posted at

I do that on many comics but they never seem to comment back. I get the feeling many people don't like my comic or somthing. Wait, is it my avatar? I can change it!

Gibbo
Gibbo
Posted at

Or yeh could take part in the many fantabulous topics we've got going on the forums here! That should help yeh get some traffic ^^

tigermon
tigermon
Posted at

As you can see, I don't like to talk much. I'm kinda shy. :oops:

tigermon
tigermon
Posted at

Well, I do read the posts but I just don't say anything. I don't like to post my thoughts. :lol:

temidien
temidien
Posted at

Bro, I'd love to check out your comic(s). ^^.

tigermon
tigermon
Posted at

actualy I would be sis :P

If you would like to check out my comic, click here!

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.