Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

Webcomic Acid Test: Come see if you've got the stuff

Salsa
Salsa
Posted at

Well seeing as so many people want to have their comic reviewed, TheFlyingGreenMonkey and I have decided to team up provide that reviewing fix you all crave. Updates will be Wednesday Starting on July 21,2010. Despite the name, we hope that we won't be as acidic as Hark and Kev, wouldn't want to precipitate negative feelings now. :)

In the interest of keeping things fair, only one comic one the list per person.

The only requirements required for participation are 25 pages and thick skin. We may not be Hark and Kev, but we do plan to be honest.

rokulily
rokulily
Posted at

do we start signing up now then?

Posted at

yeah, I think its time I have the problems with my comics assessed and address them for maximum internet success

Salsa
Salsa
Posted at

Yep, As a matter of fact.

Da Big List:

Crossing Death

And we make it clicky! ^^
One of the things I found annoying was Hark and Kev never provided links to the comic. I guess I should have mentioned that We are also doing the one comic on the list that Hark and Kev do, just to be fair.

rokulily
rokulily
Posted at

i'm signing up blanklife then good sirs.

Posted at

Nuh uh. Hark refused to touch that one.

(You are welcome to read it all through. But don't piss off my artists. Especially this guy.)
I hate that guy. He has such low self esteem and I hear he is a bunch of cats in a man suit. And supposedly he believes it! How crazy is that?

Posted at

yeah, I think its time I have the problems with my comics assessed and address them for maximum internet success
We'd be more than willing to review any of your comics as long as they meet the 25 page requriement.

Posted at

I would love for you guys to review Something To Do and point out its many flaws.

BffSatan
BffSatan
Posted at

Alright then. I'll see you in 17 pages.

Genejoke
Genejoke
Posted at

Okay sign me up for Malefic and Malefic Tales

Asbin
Asbin
Posted at

Hey can you sign up Project GTH please?

Genejoke
Genejoke
Posted at

If I have to choose then I guess Malefic, it has many more pages.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.