Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

Wow. THAT's weird.

Posted at

Wow. It's weird. It wasn't until i saw myself posting in another thread that I saw that my join date and today's date were exactly alike, except they were a year out.
I can't believe I've already been here a year, yet I've only just began a comic! It feels so absurd! time really has flown in…:nervous:

Posted at

Actually, I was just working out in my head last night that my comic's been here for six months, and I'm wondering how that is at all possible. It seems like I was putting up the first page a month ago… It must be college that's doing this. Days seem to go by so much faster for me than they used to.

dueeast
dueeast
Posted at

I can't believe it's been over 10 months for me here on DD. Time sure flies – but I've made so many friends, it's allll good! B)

Posted at

Actually, I was just working out in my head last night that my comic's been here for six months, and I'm wondering how that is at all possible. It seems like I was putting up the first page a month ago… It must be college that's doing this. Days seem to go by so much faster for me than they used to.

I know that feeling all too well… It doesn't seem so long time ago that I just entered college, but it's been actually a few years now. Hell, I don't even feel like I turned 24 last year… so I'll be 25 this year.. it's just a werid feeling to think about that.

Espeically when I notice how old some of my webcomics are.

Cthulhu
Cthulhu
Posted at

I'm almost on my second year! :D

Bronze trophy, you are MINE!

lba
lba
Posted at

I feel like I've been here forever, but after doing my update yesterday I realized it's only been like 3 months since I started actually using my account. I think it's doing a daily comic that makes it seem so long.

crazyninny
crazyninny
Posted at

I'm almost been here for one whole year, but it dosen't feel like I've been here for that short of time… Really, I feel like I've been here for at least 3 years, but nope, just barely a year now. @_@

Posted at

I'm well into my second year. I didn't believe I'd be here for so long - in the beginning, I was dead certain that I'd lose my patience/enthusiasm for the whole thing and just sort of fade away, but now I'm 85 pages into my comic, and still enjoying myself. :)

Hopefully, I'll still be around next year.

albone
albone
Posted at

3 months for me, thanks for putting up with me for that long!

darrell
darrell
Posted at

I guess for me it depends on what you go by. The site has me listed as joining in early 2006 but I was around before the big crash of 2005. I think I joined late 2004/early 2005.

And yes, it's sad that I've been around that long and have so few posts. :)

Jimeth
Jimeth
Posted at

I've been around longer then a lot of people here but no-one knows who the hell I am XD

I should start a better webcomic, methinks. I juust can't seem to find the time. (to feed the family… and the answer is… dominoes pizza! Delivering a hot slice of family life, in thirty minutes.)

Posted at

Yeah, if you look at mine it says joined 03/09/07 but I don't remember signing up and didn't start using DD until Nov of last year o.O

Now THAT'S weird…

Posted at

Jimeth, I seem to remember you coming around the same time I did.
Yeeeears ago. We're old hats.

usedbooks
usedbooks
Posted at

I've been here just over a year. I still feel like an awkward newbie, though.

I joined solely have a place to upload my pages without having to hassle with a lot of html and stuff. I was here for several months before I came to the forums. (Forums, in general, scare me. They are full of … people … )

rabidmochi
rabidmochi
Posted at

Yeah, I know what you mean. D:
There are a bunch of people on the net that I have barely spoken to on my friends lists, even if they were on for like 2 years or so.

Maybe I should start up a comic before what happened to you will happen to me. xD

Aussie_kid
Aussie_kid
Posted at

I guess for me it depends on what you go by. The site has me listed as joining in early 2006 but I was around before the big crash of 2005. I think I joined late 2004/early 2005.

And yes, it's sad that I've been around that long and have so few posts. :)

Yeah, I'm the same. I joined middle of 2005. But, all the comics I have started in January 2006. Feels so weird when I look at GG and see it has close to 500 pages these days. Oh well, it's just what happens

Ailorn
Ailorn
Posted at

I'm still new, ive only been here a little over a month. I havent missed a deadline yet although i prolly will mis this one due to work and feline intervention on art supplies. I have that feeling too, when i look and see ive got 6 whole pages done o,o in just a month. Nothing like a comunity of people who may care to give you some motivation.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.