Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
Secret Forum

Mafia

Exzachly
Exzachly
Posted at

So, my thoughts are that Gullas is the archangel, the archangel killed its victim by stabbing through him. We all know gullas is the impaler. As for the demon lord, if there's clues in the war start narrative (I PQ'd PP asking if there was, he hasn't gotten back to me yet) I think the demon lord is Harkovast. The demon lord was standing on a lookout point, harkovast is the patron saint of finger pointing.

Also, I'm one of the guardians. So, it'd be nice to know who the other guardian is so we can coordinate our attacks.

EDIT: PP just got back to me:

"For every turn that the war lasts, I will give out a clue that points out the identity of the leaders. However the special narration is an exception. No clues were given in that one. That one was just a message that the war had begun."

waff
waff
Posted at

I guess I'll vote for harkovast then.

Exzachly
Exzachly
Posted at

Nah, the harkovast thing was a red herring. PP said no clues were given in that part.

D_Dude
D_Dude
Posted at

Who should I go for? I'm a guardian spirit, so I have kill power of my own.

Posted at

Just gonna clarify few things for you guys.

The Atheist vote counts as two votes.

The guardian spirits can both vote and kill in each turn.

The Archangel and the Pit Lord are protected from attacks until their guardians are dead and they both have two lives. However, this can all be circumvented via the Atheist Mindcrush power (the lynch) which will kill them instantly.

Should an opposing leader fall, all of his surviving minions will join your rank.

Posted at

The atheist wants me to tell yall to vote for demons. That is all.

waff
waff
Posted at

exach have you told inu of your target tonight?

Exzachly
Exzachly
Posted at

Uhm… no, actually I just woke up. My schedule is craaazy.

Is there a need to be secretive in here though? My action was to kill Hakoshen.

Posted at

MINDCRUSH!: The Atheist may have lost his YOU DON'T EXIST! power, but his potential to destroy souls are still there. At the end of every turn, he will focus all of his willpower and eliminate a single target. In order to do so, he requires his followers to channel some of their powers to him and thus will be forced to obey which person they desire to be killed. This power can kill the Archangel and the Pit Lord directly, allowing him to circumvent his bodyguards.

The atheist would like you all to tell me who we are voting for. Apparantly, he we can only kill those that most of us wish killed. The demons appear stronger and therefor the atheist wants to target them first. pq me your votes or post them here, and then the atheist will kill accordingly.

Posted at

Ok guys. The majority has spoken. Harkovast will bite the bullet.

I'm putting the finishing touches on the narration so you should see soon enough if your decision was indeed a wise one.

Exzachly
Exzachly
Posted at

Nice! So, we going after Gullas next? I couldn't find clues pointing to anyone else. I'm gonna attack… oh I dunno… Ochi?

Posted at

Vote to lynch Gullas! One of the clues mentioned impaling-a direct clue to gullas.

Posted at

Vote to lynch Gullas! One of the clues mentioned impaling-a direct clue to gullas.

Yes, I seem to remember that and I agree. Lets lynch gullas.

Exzachly
Exzachly
Posted at

hey d dude, I just sent my orders to kill ochi, so don't attack her

waff
waff
Posted at

I vote for gullas.

waff
waff
Posted at

who did d dude attack?

D_Dude
D_Dude
Posted at

My guess is that Kitty17 is the archangel. I sent my attack for her, and since I was the only living guardian spirit at the end of the narrative that must have my hit, that took one life of the archangel.

Posted at

My guess is that Kitty17 is the archangel. I sent my attack for her, and since I was the only living guardian spirit at the end of the narrative that must have my hit, that took one life of the archangel.

Ok, attack her again. The rest of us need to lynch someone else for two reasons.

1. Just in case Kitty17 isn't the archangel.

2. Since the actions are randomized in time sequence, we might get to kill an angel before it kills one of us, reducing the chance that the atheist gets killed! I vote for Ochitsukanai.

waff
waff
Posted at

I say we vote kitty as well so if d dude's targetted and killed before he can finish her we can finish it instead.

Posted at

Hmmm… It's a good idea. I suppose so then. Anyways, the atheist also told me the same thing practically, so yeah, everyone vote for kitty17.

Posted at

Hey, guys? Did you tell all the ex-demons about this hidden discussion center?

Posted at

Hey, guys? Did you tell all the ex-demons about this hidden discussion center?

I thought about it but i wasn't sure if they where going to become angels or not. Besides, I don't know how!

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.