Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

Characters

Egg Comics
Egg Comics
Posted at

How does one go about contributing a new character or two to future issues of HA?

irrevenant
irrevenant
Posted at

I love your art style, (Umm, what do we call you? 'Egg'?).

Your character designs in Posthuman Condition and  Back to Status Quo are pretty darn cool, too.

Looking forward to having ya on board. :)

LegendXp
LegendXp
Posted at

Is anyone allowed to reply to any thread? 'Cause I really like your Nth/Shard idea Irrevenant. Not to mention I have some amazing ideas as well. I'm assuming you need an image and an origin story?
EDIT: Also, What is the time limit on "bumping"/thread necromancy? I don't want to break any rules, especially since this is my first post and all.

ironhand
ironhand
Posted at

LegendXp wrote:
Is anyone allowed to reply to any thread? 'Cause I really like your Nth/Shard idea Irrevenant. Not to mention I have some amazing ideas as well. I'm assuming you need an image and an origin story?
EDIT: Also, What is the time limit on "bumping"/thread necromancy? I don't want to break any rules, especially since this is my first post and all.
As far as I'm aware, you can reply to anything whenever you want. It's all about creativity…if you see something you like, see if you can work something out! Welcome to the boards!

irrevenant
irrevenant
Posted at

What Ironhand said.  Unless you're bumping a thread just to bump it, don't worry about 'necromancy' - it's far more useful to have all the commentary on a topic within a single thread than spread all over the place.
And thank you, LegendXP.  I like my idea too. xD

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.