Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

Lets introduce Myself

Flinto
Flinto
Posted at

This is long overdue, but life its complicated and one leaves stuff for latter. My name its Ruy Fernando, but People know me around the internet as Flint / Flinto or Flintofmother. I am mexican and I am a cartoonist, I had been trying to break into this from quite a while (nearly 8 years from my first comic attempts) I had been on the mexican industry from quite a while with little success and I had been tring to expand to english speaking people for a while. 
 For my comics I must say I do what I like, my creations are based on stuff I like and I rarely stop to think "this wont sell". but well, I am now on the Duck, you could say I started with 2014 I was looking for a place to promote my stuff and I found this thanks to Modest Medusa and Pillis Adventure, two comics I follow. 
Im trying to get into the comunity, I started to read some of the comics around here, Im already a fan of Savannah the Cat, but is dificult to search favorites among all of the stuff at the Duck, so why not you show me your comic I will go and check it (and if you want give you my opinion) I will show you mine 
https://next.theduckwebcomics.com/Restaurante_Macoatl/

mooneierah
mooneierah
Posted at

I'll admit…I had a hard time following the 1st few comics. But like you said, issues with translation. The art is amazing. And I actually guffawed out loud to some of the comics… +pts for haveing a fun sense of humor!!! All in all, give yourself a pat on the back. You do great work! 
I'll be keeping an eye on you!

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.