Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

What Comic Books Have You Read Today?

Posted at

Report what comic books you have read today–and tell us a little something about it while you're here!

Abt_Nihil
Abt_Nihil
Posted at

I didn't read any today (yet), but the last book I read was the first "Reborn" collection (issues #1-6) by Mark Millar and Greg Capullo. And it was… good. Quite generic, like most stuff by Millar, but nice designs and world building by Capullo, and Millar manages to squeeze some emotions out of the subject matter (well, it is about life after death, after all).
3.5 Tolkiens out of 5 for a decent, effective narrative and very good art.

ShaRose49
ShaRose49
Posted at

I’m reading IDW’s TMNT vol 2, Battle Angel Alita vol 2, a big X-Men collection, and a Teen Titans one.

Needless to say, I am not reading all of these very consistently.

bluecuts34
bluecuts34
Posted at

I'm rereading "The Sleep of Reason", a horror anthology from Iron Circus. It's so so good and I'm glad I shelled out on shipping for a physical copy!

It's all non standard horror - no zombies, werewolves, or anything familiar and it's from a bunch of artists I really love. Great anthology.

I'm also currently waiting on Sex Machine and Yes Roya to come in the mail, and I'm so excited for it. My little comic shelf is rapidly turning mutant and taking over everything else.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.