Posted at

Just wanted to highlight a couple of comics that I’ve started posting. I tend to update my comics weekly, but I worked ahead before posting so both of these currently have a faster update schedule. Additionally, I didn’t want to even mention them until a chunk of pages of each of them had been posted so that you would get some idea of what they were like if you went and read them right away. So although they're new, there is already something there to check out.

Conscripted

An army led by mysterious giants is traveling across the land and destroying every city they come in contact with. No one knows where these strange giants have come from nor how to stop them. Darius, an uncertain and unprepared young soldier comes face to face with this terrifying force. Against his wishes he finds himself caught up in the conflict that threatens to engulf the entire world.

I’ve been working on this one for a while. There’s currently one full issue posted, and more will be coming fairly quickly. The comic is updating Monday through Friday and will continue to do so through the end of November and into December before resuming the weekly update schedule.

Devil’s Blood

A strange substance nicknamed "Devil's Blood" is infecting citizens and turning them into crazed monsters. Nicodemus Blacroft has taken it upon himself to research a way to stop the spread, but despite some success he is untrained and is mostly just pursuing this out of curiosity. When one of his experiments falls into the wrong hands, everything quickly spirals out of control and Nicodemus quickly finds himself to be in over his head.

This one was my quarantine project (and no, despite that description, the comic itself has nothing to do with Covid. It's a metaphor for something unrelated). I don’t have as much of it done so it’s currently updating Monday, Wednesday, Friday into July at which point I’ll make a decision on what to do with the schedule. You may notice some surface-level similarities with Conscripted if you read both, but their themes and characters are pretty different and as both go along that will become more apparent.