Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
Meet, Greet, Show and Sell*

'lo there

Tacster002
Tacster002
Posted at

I've been a member of this site for a while, but only today did I actually decide to do a comic…so…hopefully I'll stay here, hm?

I dunno what else to say, I'm generally bad at talking about myself unless someone asks me something. sup?

Posted at

Well, it appears that a lurker has finally emerged from the shadows! 'Lo there yourself, Tacster002! Welcome to the DrunkDuck forums! :) I'm Renga Studio, and I has a question: What's your favorite weather? 8D

Tacster002
Tacster002
Posted at

haha, what a question to ask me. I'm a weather nerd myself, I'd love to be a meteorologist if it didn't involve so much math xD as for what I love…I love breezy, mild, sorta cloudy days. like it could rain, but it doesn't.

I'm fascinated by natural disasters, honestly, but I surely wouldn't want to be in one.

also, you can call me Tac. this is a pretty old username of mine, actually, but it works for here.

Posted at

haha, what a question to ask me. I'm a weather nerd myself, I'd love to be a meteorologist if it didn't involve so much math xD as for what I love…I love breezy, mild, sorta cloudy days. like it could rain, but it doesn't.

I'm fascinated by natural disasters, honestly, but I surely wouldn't want to be in one.

also, you can call me Tac. this is a pretty old username of mine, actually, but it works for here.

So you're interested in the weather too, huh? Cool! I myself am a weather-controlling mad scientist who specializes in causing unnatural disasters in this forum that no meteorologist can predict, like this! >:)lol!

(Renga uses his weather machine to cause a strange, sudden rainstorm in which the rain falls horizontally and a strong wind blows downward, pushing and pinning Renga to the ground!)

Yep! It doesn't–unh, get any more unnatural than this! Unh! Hey, Tac! Do you think you can you push the stop button on my weather machine for me?!

Posted at

Welcome out of the shadows. Mind the light, it is killer.

Posted at

Blast you Renga; your infernal weather machine has ruined my pages again - I'll never get my comic started at this rate! Oh well, at least his climatic convolutions help my carrots to grow:

Tacster002
Tacster002
Posted at

oh…oh dear. that weather machine, so unpredictable!

at least we won't go hungry. unless…the mutant carrots are vicious…

Posted at

They will gladly sacrifice themselves for our welcome salad - well, perhaps with a little *crunch* persuasion!

I'm generally bad at talking about myself unless someone asks me something.
What's the key for Tacster002?

Tacster002
Tacster002
Posted at

er, uh. I dunno. I'm a retro geek so 80s/90s stuff (primarily cartoons) usually gets me chattering. I'm a nerd for psychology and video games too…

Aghammer
Aghammer
Posted at

Sup Tacster? I see you have been accosted, I been welcomed by the ghost and the infamous Renga… always, a good, er, start to your time on the Duck. Good luck with that… I look forward to checking out your comic, Mr Retrogeek.

Posted at

Hi there Tacster002, glad to see you emerge into the forums! Watch out for rains of twinkies in this forum too.

amanda
amanda
Posted at

Hey there, Tac! Pleasure to have you in our esteemed forum-y company ^.^ My question is, if you could only pick one topping for ice cream, what would you pick? I'd pick butterscotch syrup.

Tacster002
Tacster002
Posted at

oh, crushed Oreos, definitely. especially with vanilla; I used to make my own cookies 'n' cream ice cream all the time. :D

Posted at

Apologies Tac, I thought that was a key hanging round your neck in the photo thread. On closer inspection, it could be the Eye of Horus, or a curtain runner.

Butterscotch Syrup?

Crushed Oreos?

Surely the country that doesn't stock prawn cocktail crisps (chips)can't be making
ice cream from this stuff?

My favourite flavour is parakeet.

Posted at

That's because ew.

Fair comment. Welcome back Amanda. =)

Tacster002
Tacster002
Posted at

oh, that. durrh. sorry, I'm a very oblivious and dumb person.

that's just a necklace I totally forget how I got. THAT IS ALL.

I think it's like, one of those keys for kids' diaries so they can be all "OMG DU NOT REED" but I have since lost the lock. and the book for that matter.

Biz3
Biz3
Posted at

Why hello there. Care for some cake, or a cup of the special brew, with the special ingredient?

Tacster002
Tacster002
Posted at

…depends…I assume if I ask what the "special ingredient" is, you won't tell me?

Biz3
Biz3
Posted at

Well, erm… Argh, alright then. You assume correctly.

Dark Clown
Dark Clown
Posted at

Welcome, would You like A Cold Hot Cola?

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.