Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
Posted at

Rage looks at flonne but doesn't say anything.

Coveinant
Coveinant
Posted at

Suddenly a temporal rift opens and a reploid falls out.

He looks like Zero but is green. he is in his ultimate forms at the looks and he is damaged badly. He then flashes and turn to a smaller form. He awakens.

Coveinant: What happened to me and why can't I remember much? Also what is that AWFUL SMELL?

Posted at

Lance: It's ready! *sets a plate in front of Rage and Mid-Boss (Who is sitting next to rage)*

Rage:… (Quilty) You ready old friend?

Posted at

Both Mid-boss and Rage get up and help, leaving Lance's food untouched.

BloodTh
BloodTh
Posted at

Flonne walks over and eats something from Vyers' plate. Then she drops to the ground, knocked out by Lance's cooking.

Posted at

Rage: What happen to him?

Coveinant
Coveinant
Posted at

*in the resistance med bay, the reploid is being repaired*

Doctor: We have determined his name is Coveinant, also that some of his memory and powercells as well as a few of his control systems. He will not be responsive for a few days.

*just then Coveinant wakes up*

Coveinant: What the hell happened to me, and where am I, who are you people and why am I reploid.

Doctor: Apperently he is a reploidian cyborg. I will try to reactivate some of his memory banks, I can only activate the primary one with the tech we have.

*the doc works to reactivate the memory banks of the reploid*

Posted at

Rage: Damn. So he's not from around here?

Coveinant
Coveinant
Posted at

Doc: No, he is not even from this time, from the looks of the tech, I'd have to say 25XX. He is so advance that I may only be able to do very little to help. There done, he should be able to remember who he is and his basic abilities.

Coveinant: Oh, I can remember some but not all. Oh, I am so hungry, is there any food bars around?

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.