Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

*Bing Bong* Now Arriving in DrunkDuck, Community: wild, Comics: A plenty. Enjoy your stay.

Posted at

Hey,This is my first time on Drunkduck.
I was introduced to Drunkduck by a friend, who neglected to join when he saw it was about comics and not a real drunk duck. XD

amanda
amanda
Posted at

Comics are way better than actual drunk ducks - also, they're less likely to poo all over the carpet. Glad you joined, though!

Rutger
Rutger
Posted at

Welcome to the Duck. We do have drunk ones, we just keep them in the backroom, where there is no carpet to be pood on.

ocelott
ocelott
Posted at

I was introduced to Drunkduck by a friend, who neglected to join when he saw it was about comics and not a real drunk duck. XD

That's about the best reason for coming to drunkduck I've ever heard of.

So… had there been a comic about a drunk duck, would your friend have joined up?

Posted at

That's about the best reason for coming to drunkduck I've ever heard of.

So… had there been a comic about a drunk duck, would your friend have joined up?

Probably, although he is very narrow-mined.
Every comic would need a Drunkduck for him to stay. XD

crazyninny
crazyninny
Posted at

I know, it so ticked me off when it turned out there were no drunk ducks around here too.

Posted at

They could make some animated shorts about drunk ducks, and post them on youtube. Viral marketing at its best, I'm telling you.

Welcome.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.