Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
Meet, Greet, Show and Sell*

*cough*

Posted at

Lots of things, depends on the value of 'up'.

Posted at

Personally, I consider 'up' to be very valuable.

Arashi_san
Arashi_san
Posted at

Yo.

Tell me, friend, if I was to enter a downward spiral, only to end up on a backdraft of a lunar inertial tail, would the abrupt alteration of the composition hypocampus begin to inflate and thus expand to the crown of my brain causing it to spiral out and make me hallucinate?

Arashi_san
Arashi_san
Posted at

The ceiling.
actually, I live in an upside-down house, so my floor is up.

crazyninny
crazyninny
Posted at

actually, I live in an upside-down house, so my floor is up.

Then how to you go to the bathroom, in a upside down house?

Posted at

Yo.

Tell me, friend, if I was to enter a downward spiral, only to end up on a backdraft of a lunar inertial tail, would the abrupt alteration of the composition hypocampus begin to inflate and thus expand to the crown of my brain causing it to spiral out and make me hallucinate?

Yes.

And if you throw in an up-escalator, you can make it permanente.

Dark Clown
Dark Clown
Posted at

Welcome, Would You Like A Cold Hot Cola?

Arashi_san
Arashi_san
Posted at

Yo.

Yes.

And if you throw in an up-escalator, you can make it permanente.
HA! I got you! The answer was no, because there is no such thing as a backdraft in space. But that's okay.

And the idea of an escelator in a downward spiral intrigues me and inspires me to make an abstract system that enters a dual-atmosphere, parallel with the junction of its foundation. This is going to be hard. Forget that.

I'll just say: welcome and sorry for all of the unnecessary crap I've been blurting out. :(

deepcheese
deepcheese
Posted at

I don't understand a word that you just said, Arashi_san, but you are officially awesome. Yay!
Anyways, welcome to the beautiful and strange world of drunkduck, where the word 'sanity' is the worst possible insult imaginable. I hope that you will come to love this land of ours, and to help us torture those who may anger us with an assortment of feathers and old nail clippings.
I wish you luck on your journey.

amanda
amanda
Posted at

So do we torture those who have angered us by USING nail clippings and feathers…or have those people angered us WITH nail clippings and feathers. Personally, I'm pretty angered when people brandish nail clippings at me.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.