Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

*OFFICIAL* V.U.S. COMMUNITY PROJECT sign up forum

PIT_FACE
PIT_FACE
Posted at

ALLRIGHT! i'm going to re-create this post because as the project developed, things changed and i was drunk when i teyped the guidelines and everything, so THIS is how it's gonna go:

for those of you who DON'T know, V.U.S. stands for "Vicious Utter Shit". there are no due dates and you can submit as many times as you like.

this project is a free for all. basically we go back and forth making fun of eachothers comics. you dont have to hate the person [though it MAY help.] this is just for fun! i wanna try to keep this rating at MATURE so keep that in mind, other then that, be as nasty and stupid, and harsh as you like.

the only other guide line is that if you sign up, not only are you signing up to be a vicitimizer, you're signing up to be a victim as well. anyone else who signs up is free to take pot shots at your labor of love just as you are free to make fun of theirs, though there is no obligation to fire back if you choose not too.
if you want to take your name off the list, that's fine. but you have to be up for AT LEAST a week so people can't just post something and take off.

participants:
AMANDA
BITTENBYMONK
PIT_FACE
ONEWEEK
PATRICKDEVINE
DRASNUS
ACCOSPOOT
GIANTPINKWALRUS
WARPEDWENGER
WILLICUS

we also have other pages up by past participants, but the rules changed so they dont have to commit if they dont want to, but if they do, all they have to do is lemme know!

our project thus far….
http://www.drunkduck.com/VUS/
to sign up, post here, PQ pages to me.
mods, please delete the old topic.

Posted at

I take it your PQ problems are gone then?

PIT_FACE
PIT_FACE
Posted at

i THINK so.
either no one's signed up or no one cares!haha.
i've received em as far as i know whithout a problem lately though so who knows.

PIT_FACE
PIT_FACE
Posted at

probably the last rebuttle before i leave, but i have shit up!

Posted at

Bravo. but you're leaving? damn, you gotta have your reasons but that's a shame. you can leave this project with me if you want to keep it alive, but first things first, I have a revenge comic due!

PIT_FACE
PIT_FACE
Posted at

it's up! and yeah, you can help, i'll be around sometimes maby, but not often. i'll put you as my asistant.

PIT_FACE
PIT_FACE
Posted at

hell yeah! just sent you a PQ.

Posted at

onweek's pice is posted, which means that either Weekdays or Cats and Dogs is now up for some "service"

PIT_FACE
PIT_FACE
Posted at

OOHHH JUST YOU GUYS WAIT 3 WEEKS! WHAMMY!
thanks for keeping up with this monk!

Posted at

no probs! and I guess if you send a PQ to pit face you can sign up patrick.

Posted at

in fact, since he's gone for 3 weeks, just hop right on in and start pissing people off, pq the entries to me and I'll post em!

PIT_FACE
PIT_FACE
Posted at

yeah, everyone send the PQs to Bittenbymonk for now. he's my cronie.

Oneweek
Oneweek
Posted at

Can I make another one? I NEED to insult people and their creations….It's a need.

Posted at

no fire from anyone? guess it's time for me to do something drastic…

Posted at

STING! My latest masterpiece is posted….

PIT_FACE
PIT_FACE
Posted at

MORE PEOPLE JOIN UP!
WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU NIPPLES?!

Posted at

Patrickdevine made a submission! you know what this means dontcha? fresh meat! i guess this means either of his comics are up for being bashed

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.