Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer
Brokenhill
Brokenhill
Posted at

gats are expensive even BM shiz, its cool to carry shiz for self defence but a fricken flail? git yourself a shank girl haha.

really kinda sad… I wish more people talked things out before the resort to fighting

Hijuda
Hijuda
Posted at

Wow. I must say, this girl has exceptional taste in blunt weaponry.

Posted at

in the Dark ages, gangs didn't pull knives on you. THEY used FLAILS.

Alexis
Alexis
Posted at

Actually that sounds like something my brother might do.

Posted at

See if she'd connected and killed a kid the tone of the forum replys would've been awfully different.

suzi
suzi
Posted at

See if she'd connected and killed a kid the tone of the forum replys would've been awfully different.

Yeah, then we'd feel bad about thinking it was awesome. But…hot damn. I know some people who would very much do the same kind of thing if they got pushed too far.

Posted at

some kid at my school made a tazer and brought it to school and tazered people… it was freaking hilarious. then he got suspended ;_;
someone else at my school got stabbed!!! (this was after I graduated though… my mom told me about it.)
also one time one of the teachers or something snapped and killed his boss!! My… uh, relative (he's like my grandma's cousin or something???) Fernando is a janitor at my school and he said he saw the ghost once!!!!!
I wasn't there when that person got killed though. I think it was before I was born.

yeah, connecticut public schools aren't all they're cracked up to be…

PIT_FACE
PIT_FACE
Posted at

HHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!HOLY SHIT!

man, people in our generation should get medals just for surviving high school.
when we'd get bomb threats in kettle moraine, the principle would lock us IN the school.heh heh heh.

Posted at

yeah, I'd marry her!!!

LET'S GET MEDIEVAL! wohoooo

and let's blame videogames!… or historyclass (but that won't get you as many votes in the elections) ;D

*reads some more* wait…what?! you guys have metal detectors in school? XD

mlai
mlai
Posted at

How about the katana-carrying vigilante in Britain who stopped a home break-in by several thugs (not his home, he was being a good samaritan), then slipped away before the police could apprehend him?

Posted at

How about the katana-carrying vigilante in Britain who stopped a home break-in by several thugs (not his home, he was being a good samaritan), then slipped away before the police could apprehend him?

That was *probably* Sonny Chiba

Posted at

say whaaaat ???? sweeet

SpANG
SpANG
Posted at

… the weapon weighed… Listen to this.. close to 6 POUNDS! It's INCREDIBLY HEAVY!"
Man, what a way to sensationalize a non-story.

Posted at

I bet it wasn't the quiet kid this time.

Wolfer
Wolfer
Posted at

This doesn't happen here in a country with fewer people than a small US town. Also: Our weapon laws are stricter than a porcupine's ass.

But on a lighter note:

Flail of school beating +1
Base Item: Light Flail
Damaga: 1d6
Special properties: Attack bonus +1
Attack bonus against classmates +1
Damage bonus vs. classmates +1

You know, I could use this in an adventure. =P

Posted at

The freshman that had that flail's awesome! Only because revenge is fun, and medieval weapon?! Now THAT's cool.

Rainyday2
Rainyday2
Posted at

I'm still a kid and I still meet alot of jerks. I wish I had a medieval weapon…

Jimeth
Jimeth
Posted at

XD American schools are so dangerous It's crazy. What on earth do you feed your kids?

SpANG
SpANG
Posted at

XD American schools are so dangerous It's crazy. What on earth do you feed your kids?
Oddly enough, everything we eat over here is imported from other countries.

Advertise with us

Moonlight meanderer

DDComics is community owned.

The following patrons help keep the lights on. You can support DDComics on Patreon.